Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-09-2017, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Exactly. You know.. considering doing it every 8 - 10 weeks. That's table scraps. Yes. You can do better.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Breaken [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wait, so every Velious and VP mob is scraps other than Vulak and AoW? Okay, take AoW and we will take Dozekar. /shrug.

Also, if you think stacking spawns is only going to help A/A, you clearly don't think things through. Sure, it lessens the tracking hours, but with ... 27?.. raid mobs in window at the same time, mobs will be spawning on top of each other. That means we will be locked into mobs when others spawn, or even better, we will not race for half of the mobs since Vulak and Dozekar and Eashen and all of those other great mobs are in window at the same time...
Even with hard resets and the tight window that comes with that the liklihood of three mobs popping within the same 40min is low. Not too mention you obviously can stand working with one another now so I wouldn't rule out collusion to twist things in your favor.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:13 PM
Fire Giant

I'll take a 2 Dozekars for <Table Scraps>
New casual guild we only raid/bp on weekends pst if interested , capping intake at 25.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:17 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm sure Breaken came up with a proposal but Detoxx probably couldn't understand it and thus we got this.
hard to understand when breaken talks because he breathes his mouth with every word

OBESE
Old 06-09-2017, 03:18 PM
Banned

the opportunity for heroism is huge.

but can filbus escape the mind control in time to claim his destiny?
Old 06-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by fan D [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
hard to understand when breaken talks because he breathes his mouth with every word

OBESE
lol.

I always thought he was laughing at the world personally but that works.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:30 PM
Planar Protector

I'm kind of said Wuoshi isn't on that list. She is left up to much.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 06-09-2017, 03:36 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caiu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Even with hard resets and the tight window that comes with that the liklihood of three mobs popping within the same 40min is low. Not too mention you obviously can stand working with one another now so I wouldn't rule out collusion to twist things in your favor.
It's kind of funny though, you get black listed from both top guilds. Make up some excuse as to how your boyfriend was the one who stole everything, get banned from takp, and now you're trying to start shit because?

No one is going to take your lying, stealing ass back kid. No matter how many temper tantrums you throw. Go cuddle next to your boyfriend and move on with your life
Old 06-09-2017, 03:40 PM
Banned

Weird post. This thread isn't about me but I can understand how someone of your reading comprehension would think that.
Old 06-09-2017, 03:46 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Weird post. This thread isn't about me but I can understand how someone of your reading comprehension would think that.
The thread is entirely about you and how butt hurt you are that no one believes your lies. There is no reason to bitch about the proposition unless you're a butt hurt little thief who has already been kicked from both guilds with no hope of ever being invited back. You're an attention whore kid. Just accept it and move on with your life.
Closed Thread