Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2017, 09:37 AM
Fire Giant

Default 60 druid - self buffs - clickies, pve/pve. Other stuff

So have never had a 60 druid on P99, in velious at least. Curious what the keep up will be. Coming from red, be it pveing or pvp still need to keep slots right.

I assume mask of hunter is kept on permanently, and if able run around in lvl 60 form of the hunter for its 70% speed bonus(buried deep in case dispell).

So something like, Spyglass(temp buff for open top slot).
grim aura
ring 9
see invis
green flower
black flower
white flower
girdle of karana? or some other junk buff. maybe regrowth?
Circles summer/winter?
eyepatch clicky
sow/wolf form
mask of hunter
levitate
bladecoat
PotG

granted I prob will not use black flower since DR is useless almost no one ever casts pox or needed in pve so thats like 13/15 extra room for others.

I am working on fist of karana/bonds of tunare, seems like the best quad spell if I wanted to farm seafuries, faction, wyverns in CS whatever. Otherwise It would be what, ensnare + thunderstrike and take 3x as long as normal with a 470pt dmg quad? just sometimes like to farm ice giants for toes, even seafuries to fuck around with just curious.
Old 06-11-2017, 10:02 AM
Fire Giant

Should think about adding thorns to your line up. With blades/blades your DS would be 38(not sure if this stacks with ring9 or not). I'm not 60 yet with my druid so I'm not sure how draining it would be to cast it every 5 minutes, but if you're a Tunare worshiping druid you can get Gloves of Earthcrafting which is mana free and sets you to 30ds with bladecoat. Carry a few DS potions around with you and do some nasty damage to melee attackers, as long as you can heal through it.
Closed Thread