Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2017, 06:36 PM
Banned

Passive income lifestyle doesn't support the economy?

Think about how many more RP stories I will write when I am secure with passive income.

TELL ME THE WORLD WOULDN'T BE A BETTER PLACE DAWG
Old 07-07-2017, 10:08 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightlights [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/...helps-workers/

I am genuenly curious to see how this plays out, I would prefer if WA just sucked it up and kept it going for a good 3-5 years at least, to evaluate the long term effects and not just the imidiate reactionary ones.

I wouldn't be surprised if it worked out well for the city and the workers, or if it went bad for em... at least its actually trying something instead of theorycrafting it for 60 years and doing nothing.
we did it in another couple major cities like 5 years ago and it went terribly & played a big role in boeing starting to leave the state
Old 07-08-2017, 12:20 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Passive income lifestyle doesn't support the economy?

Think about how many more RP stories I will write when I am secure with passive income.

TELL ME THE WORLD WOULDN'T BE A BETTER PLACE DAWG

If u have passive income then u have passive savings dawg u dig?

Ur still gonna b one rich fuck AND still receiving passive income, just less of it.

Common sense tax reform

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 07-08-2017, 12:28 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xaanka [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
we did it in another couple major cities like 5 years ago and it went terribly & played a big role in boeing starting to leave the state
I mean, really its worth mentioning the aeronautical industry is based out of very obscure places, where cost of living is almost nothing. Why would they keep a building there if they became to costly... but that said, what were they manufacturing there? Not sure how many min wage jobs boeing has, or what cities you mean.
Old 07-08-2017, 12:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
con·fir·ma·tion bi·as
noun
the tendency to interpret new evidence as confirmation of one's existing beliefs or theories

I feel like that's what you're doing with this post. That she has lost roles by not playing that game supports the opposing view. I would even go on to say that it suggests that she's an outlier, with pressure to be flirtatious to get a role being the norm. You don't think it be like it is but it do.
no no what I am saying is that she has a very successful carrier.

I am saying the things shes talking about, the struggles of a female actress, are not unique to any one sex, race or whatever.

In fact it spans across all jobs all industries all social groups all types of people.

The fact that she made it, but then says its unfair, proves that she is full of shit.

Life is rough, but people make it through it.

Only people who are searching for confirmation bias of unfair treatment towards woman in the work place will agree with her.

Also poke said I had a point and I'll never forget that.
Last edited by mickmoranis; 07-08-2017 at 12:44 AM..
Old 07-08-2017, 01:30 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2017, 11:08 AM
Fire Giant

Cool

Boeing been threatening to leave long before the minimum wage bump in Seattle. they have poopy workers. there a culture of ME at they Washington plants not unlike the culture of ME that rotting America. it why we gotta bunch of fat lazy turds who spend all they money impulsively and got no savings and get diabeeeetus and then spend 30 years liek that on the government expectin to be cared for by a buncha 30yo kids who can't deal with the injustice of WORK. it poopy people with a poopy culture of rabid individualism that make Boeing leave and eroding US. individualism is a scourge in average minds.

wow that sound angry. i rly not angry though ^^
Old 07-10-2017, 02:43 PM
Banned

what culture of ME ru sure we're talking about the same country? [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

"owns" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-10-2017, 03:47 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If u have passive income then u have passive savings dawg u dig?

Ur still gonna b one rich fuck AND still receiving passive income, just less of it.

Common sense tax reform
honestly this sounds fine to me. I know what I need to be comfortable and happy, and a lot of it has to do with a quiet place to live without over-urbanization, and most of it has to do with being able to buy GOOD food and GOOD quality clothing without stressing it.

this is coming from a boy who grew up in affluence, bankruptcy, and has lived life as a broke novelist, yuppie marketing writer, and now risk-laden entrepreneur.

I sincerely hope that when I make some real capital I don't get butthurt about taxation.
Closed Thread