Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-22-2017, 07:58 AM
Planar Protector

Disable all MQ and flag all but tradeskill and vendor items no-drop.

I think OP will be much happier with that!
Old 06-22-2017, 09:38 AM
Planar Protector

I dont have proof
I understand your mistrust in me (i deserve it i guess)
What i want is staff to investigate this:

'Are you okay with A/A 5-6manning chardok Queen and sell it for plat? Just 5-6 manning it is wrong. Are you okay with A/A 1-2 manning dragon epic drops? Are you okay with A/A insta pulling fear golems with a meager 6man down from 25+man year 2015-2016?'

Things change and i see a Dark future for A/A. Their greed will be outrun by their reputation (i know what im talking about) unless they get destroyed by RMT even before that.

Agnarr and spread out cycles aint their problem. They think so, but they are fools to think that.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:20 AM
Fire Giant

Is Schnik calling other people greedy? This thread will go swimmingly for him. Again.
Old 06-22-2017, 10:22 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont have proof
I understand your mistrust in me (i deserve it i guess)
What i want is staff to investigate this:

'Are you okay with A/A 5-6manning chardok Queen and sell it for plat? Just 5-6 manning it is wrong. Are you okay with A/A 1-2 manning dragon epic drops? Are you okay with A/A insta pulling fear golems with a meager 6man down from 25+man year 2015-2016?'

Things change and i see a Dark future for A/A. Their greed will be outrun by their reputation (i know what im talking about) unless they get destroyed by RMT even before that.

Agnarr and spread out cycles aint their problem. They think so, but they are fools to think that.
I'm pretty sure there is a video out there of Hokushin soloing Ragefire....

You are actually completely right in your thinking, and guess what? Verant/Sony also thought the same as you. Their solution was cats on the moon. So if these classic problems bother you I suggest moving along.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:26 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by schnickusaurus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I dont have proof
If that's the case then why worry about it? If your prophecies of Doom are true, it will all be over soon for them and you can haz high priced cheezbergers again.
Old 06-22-2017, 12:16 PM
Fire Giant

I saw a twink in a fungi solo a camp that usually takes a full group, the GMs must do something to regulate this! Players with good gear shouldn't be able to do more than a naked character of the same level. In the spirit of fairness, please ban and remove all equipment from the game. Clearly equipment is an unfair advantage to those who don't have it!
Old 06-22-2017, 12:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loke [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw a twink in a fungi solo a camp that usually takes a full group, the GMs must do something to regulate this! Players with good gear shouldn't be able to do more than a naked character of the same level. In the spirit of fairness, please ban and remove all equipment from the game. Clearly equipment is an unfair advantage to those who don't have it!
Wipe it clean 2017!
Old 06-22-2017, 01:48 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jimjam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
People in these guilds would still like to earn epics for themselves/alts/friends. Or to sell so they can buy (Bristlebane knows what?).

There are some frustrating bottlenecks in the game, but at least these mobs are turned over quickly so the maximum number of items are entering the game. I don't think these MQs/items tend to go unused.

It's a shame some top end quest items are on low tier bosses, meaning the bosses never stop being attractive, so get denied to lower end forces. But that's the game design.

I think in the past there may have been tiers of raiding based on (pre)epic and post epic quality drops, or something.
Because putting epic quest items on top tier bosses would help smaller guilds how?
Old 06-22-2017, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure if that was a reading or writing fail, but I did not mean to suggest putting epic items on top tier bosses as a custom change.
Old 06-22-2017, 02:02 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Are you okay with A/A 5-6manning chardok Queen and sell it for plat?
This is outrageous. We 3 man that bitch and to imply we need 5-6 is slanderous.

Brb gonna delete some NToV loot that I've replaced with better NToV loot.