Have:

Wizard
Mage
Cleric or Druid

Need:

Enchanter
Tank
???

We will start playing one night next week, around 7pm EST... a few hours a night until 60.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:00 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dulu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
PM me for details

Have:

Wizard
Mage
Cleric or Druid

Need:

Enchanter
Tank
???

We will start playing one night next week, around 7pm EST... a few hours a night until 60.
Sounds great, I would consider. Problem is you got a wizard in there. I never group with the most useless leeching class in the game.

Ditch that useless husk of a class, and you might get more people to partake.
Old 06-22-2017, 03:37 PM
Kobold

This sounds fun as heck if you all playing Tuesday or Wednesday I be down to play a tank for you all... hit with a pm on day and what tank class you would like ...
Old 06-22-2017, 03:56 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sounds great, I would consider. Problem is you got a wizard in there. I never group with the most useless leeching class in the game.

Ditch that useless husk of a class, and you might get more people to partake.
i cant tell if you are joking
Old 06-22-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i cant tell if you are joking
When you are leveling up a lowbie, and see a wizard in the group, what is the first thing you think to yourself?
Old 06-22-2017, 05:10 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhancelot [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
When you are leveling up a lowbie, and see a wizard in the group, what is the first thing you think to yourself?
"Sweet I found a port! Excited to solo in oasis with my fungi/cof for the 5th time. Hurry up, jerkass."
Old 06-23-2017, 02:25 AM
Banned

I think I'm glad that I can play with this player who will probably appreciate the spot in a group and provide useful cc/stuns or well timed nukes. I also think hey it's 2017 if I'm still grinding eq I can probably afford not to min max. I also hope that the wiz has good typing skills because they will have plenty of down time to make smart remarks and witticisms that are 1000% more important to my experience than grouping with another autistic fungi ogre
Old 06-23-2017, 02:52 AM
Fire Giant

This is exactly what i needed to really give red a shot so im super pumped to be involved !
Fauvana 54 Erudite Necromancer
Seliel 24 Erudite Rogue
Deepwalter 6 Erudite Paladin

Fauvano 40 Dark Elf Necromancer
Stoppinswords 11 Dark Elf Warrior
Old 06-23-2017, 02:57 AM
Banned

I'll join you guys with my 46 sham if you get there and still want to hang out with Rotcat the Stench
Old 06-23-2017, 03:19 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I think I'm glad that I can play with this player who will probably appreciate the spot in a group and provide useful cc/stuns or well timed nukes. I also think hey it's 2017 if I'm still grinding eq I can probably afford not to min max. I also hope that the wiz has good typing skills because they will have plenty of down time to make smart remarks and witticisms that are 1000% more important to my experience than grouping with another autistic fungi ogre
You may think these people min/maxing EQ in 2017 are playing wrong, but they are actually also Ferrari driving young doctors with 8 super model girlfriends and an extensive background in pro bono human rights legal cases.

They are just as competitive and min max in reality as they are in Norrath. The extensive drug references at 3 AM in the morning is just subtle irony as they are on call for hospital work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why the hate on wizards? Cant do Hate without them.
Gotta agree, small forcing hate on red while under geared and sub 60 is a super fun must try red experience!
Closed Thread