Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 06:09 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Druid with Manas tone and fungi and you can port like so many people you'll be like, the fucking lambergeeni of dial a port
Increased productivity via investment in capital goods.
Old 06-26-2017, 06:10 PM
Planar Protector

At this point? If I had to dump it all on a new toon ...

Dwarf warrior with full cultural, fungi, CoF, WESS, frostbringer, 6/65 rings, resist gear, jboots, 2x blood points, truncheon, a few 100% WR bags ... and whatever else it might buy me to fill in random slots.
https://www.project1999.com/forums/s...43&postcount=2

Old 06-26-2017, 06:29 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

i would quit EQ and salvage whatever is left of my life
Old 06-26-2017, 07:07 PM
Sarnak

White dragonscale cloak on a bard for extra balla status
Old 06-26-2017, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

Give the 200k away and start fresh. It's a lot more fun. I speak from experience. I don't play any of the alts I twinked and only play untwinked alts.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:15 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At this point? If I had to dump it all on a new toon ...

Dwarf warrior with full cultural, fungi, CoF, WESS, frostbringer, 6/65 rings, resist gear, jboots, 2x blood points, truncheon, a few 100% WR bags ... and whatever else it might buy me to fill in random slots.
Cobalt Greaves! Don't forget your invis legs they so cool.
Old 06-26-2017, 07:20 PM
Banned

WARRIOR!
Old 06-26-2017, 07:48 PM
Banned

stop giving this guy boring advice.

If you're gonna be a schmuk and twink out a warrior, at least do it with some class.

You're going to be the most legendary Crippling Shot archer this server has ever seen.

You'll put rangers to shame.

You'll need:

1) Exquisite Velium Reinforced Bow
2) The most expensive quiver the market has to offer
3) CoF
4) Jboots
5) Staff of Battle
6) Ceremonial Iksar BP (you'll want some regen, but not too much so it's easy to stay in zerker rage)
7) A bag full of root nets
8) Purple dyed fine plate in all other slots.
9) a level 45 ranger alt with a tolan's bracer to summon bags of arrows and drop trade them on the ground. I guess mage would work too.
10) millions of other arrows

Here's the strategy: you go beat on a mobs until yo've dropped to zerker rage. then you fucking high tail it and bow-kite. You can get crippling blow shots upward of 300 damage, and if you're smart and put all of your points into DEX, you may get that fairly often. In fact, make sure you roll whatever race has the highest innate dex.

As long as you're willing to be outdoors, or have the most dope ass kiting abilities, you can easily solo your way to 60 as a warrior.
Old 06-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

If you're gonna be a schmuk and twink out a warrior, at least do it with some class.

You're going to be the most legendary Crippling Shot archer this server has ever seen.

You'll need:

3) CoF
4) Jboots
5) Staff of Battle
6) Ceremonial Iksar BP (you'll want some regen, but not too much so it's easy to stay in zerker rage)
9) a level 45 ranger alt with a tolan's bracer to summon bags of arrows and drop trade them on the ground. I guess mage would work too.

Here's the strategy: you go beat on a mobs until yo've dropped to zerker rage. then you fucking high tail it and bow-kite. You can get crippling blow shots upward of 300 damage, and if you're smart and put all of your points into DEX, you may get that fairly often. In fact, make sure you roll whatever race has the highest innate dex.

As long as you're willing to be outdoors, or have the most dope ass kiting abilities, you can easily solo your way to 60 as a warrior.
You've come up with the most interesting idea thus far... Has anyone ever told you that you're a genius? Haha
Old 06-26-2017, 08:03 PM
Banned

Quote:

You'll need:

3) CoF
4) Jboots
5) Staff of Battle

ok sounds good I will do this myself.
Closed Thread