Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 03:32 PM
Fire Giant

Cool ***OFFICIAL - No. 1 Naruto Character ***

so there gonna be lotta discussion here, lotta opinions, lotta perspectives, lotta thoughts, some irrational, some not, lotta dubious claims and unwarranted slander. however heated it get though, let's try to make sure we do one thing: KEEP ON TIPIC. that all i ask. so without further ado, i give you, the number 1 best main naruto character.

MGHT GUY

Might Guy has the best attitude out of anyone in the Narutoniverse. he hava lotta spirit and is very passionate about his work. he care about his students and always do the best he can to be a good role model. i see him as something of a future version of my next favorite character (rock lee!). he is super disciplined and it pay off by allowing him to go toe-to-toe with one the most gifted ninja ever: hatake kakashi.

kakashi of course knows liek 1000s of jutsu because he copy them with the sharingan that his friend give him when he died :c this is one reason why kakashi is not so impressive despite his abilities. he rely almost exclusively on talent and theft. he have liek a SUPER small chakra pool (Guy's is huge actually, not unlike naruto's minus the kyuubi of course) and he not a very hard worker. he tire out SUPER quick and then he done. Guy on the other hand don't give up, NEVER! AND even though he don't have as many jutsu, every one of his ability are HIS OWN.

Guy also care deeply about his pupils, they success and they opportunity to reap the most from they lifes. he train with them and teach them and I still in them the same kinda fervor for life that he have. Kakashi on the otherhand just spend his time reading erotic novels. he never train and don't really teach neither (how can he!!? He just copy all his technique).

Guy is also deeply attuned to his chakra centers. I feel this important because it demonstrate and thorough understand of self, which not only important for a shinobi, but also just for being a good balanced person. it that intimate knowledge of self that allow him to surpass the distilled knowledge/abilities of 1000s of shinobi in the form of kakashi' dead friend's magic eye.

Guy also doesn't lose. At anything. He a winner and I think that what I admire most about him. he never give up and always do what right.
Old 06-26-2017, 03:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Guy also doesn't lose. At anything.
He loses to Kakashi like all the dang time. I'm pretty sure at least half of all of their "competitions" that we've seen have been won by Kakasi (but I'm too lazy to check).

Also his green jumpsuit and frequent babbling about the springtime of youth should disqualify him.

P.S. What do you think of Metal Lee? So far he just seems like a bad Rock Lee clone to me, but I guess we'll see.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2017 at 03:54 PM..
Old 06-26-2017, 03:50 PM
Banned

i like goku
Old 06-26-2017, 04:02 PM
Fire Giant

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i never watched it but the post still got me swole upon skimming. i'm gonna give it a 5
ty ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He loses to Kakashi like all the dang time. I'm pretty sure at least half of all of their "competitions" that we've seen have been won by Kakasi (but I'm too lazy to check).

Also his green jumpsuit and frequent babbling about the springtime of youth should disqualify him.

P.S. What do you think of Metal Lee? So far he just seems like a bad Rock Lee clone to me, but I guess we'll see.
you not making any sense lors. Guy and Kakashi are in a RIVALRY. it liek a competition. you trying to say that if you watching something dumb liek sportsball and one team score a point, then they won? That not how it work. they get 1 point. THAT IT. and then if the other team score, they get one too. that how it is with Guy and Kakashi. the competition not over. you right though that they pretty much always tied, but i KNOW Guy gonna win in the end. just watch and wait. ^^

and i dunno about metal lee. I not seen him. that from the anime? i not finished the tv series and don't remember him from the manga.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pokesan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i like goku
this is related topic, so it okay I guess and i don't fault you for lieking goku neither. he a pretty solid character, super pure and stuff.^^
Old 06-26-2017, 04:03 PM
Banned

Location: ✿Kohai in the Streets, Senpai in the Sheets❤( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Send a message via ICQ to Xaanka Send a message via AIM to Xaanka Send a message via Yahoo to Xaanka

Quote:
Originally Posted by originalman [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yea gokkun is pretty much the only 3d i use myself
Old 06-26-2017, 04:21 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmelonpai [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and i dunno about metal lee. I not seen him. that from the anime? i not finished the tv series and don't remember him from the manga
He's from Boruto, the sequel to Naruto were everyone has grown up and their kids are the new main characters. Metal Lee is Rock Lee's kid (we don't know who the mom is yet).

Quote:
i not finished the tv series
Starting a thread like this is dangerous then; I want to say something else about Might Guy but I don't want to spoil anything for you. Let's just say that I have to admit the last main thing he does in the series is pretty cool.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-26-2017 at 04:29 PM..
Old 06-26-2017, 04:59 PM
Planar Protector

didnt read, barely watched

i played the hell out of the fighting games though. Naruto was a good game.

PKer & Master Trainer and Terrorist of Sullon Zek
Kills: 1278, Deaths: 76, Killratio: 16.82
Old 06-26-2017, 05:38 PM
Banned

Cool OK No. #1) u WRONG

I read your HERETICAL post thoroughly baka desu kun... Yes, I was Deeply Triggered... allow me to school you in the erudite ways of Naruto Lore, heh heh *pushes up thick glasses*

I'll even say it in a way you can understand, sweaty:

ok first no. 1 u wrong

Kakashi is better than Guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guy got him good vibe, yeah, him work special ed school real good and give cripple Lee some nasty techs, but them ninja tech him give he fuck him little boy up big time, see Lee go splat when he body get All Gate Open, splat splat, very irresponsible teacher, Guy.

But really, who got him better spirit than Kakashi? Kakashi's Dad, the White Fang, him get disgraced big time by whole village for saving he group from wipe instead of got FTE. Bakagaijin, let u learn now bout the Japanese Culture from a Mastuer: family honoru very importantu!!!!

So when him daddy get dissed Kakashi go fuck in head. This all turn round when Kakashi learn value of friendship while fighting as a child soldier against enemy of the Tree Nimjas. Kakashi got a big genius for ninja training so him make Chidori, so stronk he only ever need Chidori beat his anemones. Ok, he need him friend die to get the SHARINGAN (eye of the Cursed Sharingan Eye Folks). Yes, he get lucky. But yes he also smart enough to carpe diem and put the eye in him head.

Kakashi got him attitude totally Woke. He learn important of friends, of saving ur friends. He would fail naruto and his friend 2 if they didnt feed the Kyuubi during they first Genin test. The importance of Friend he imbue in 2 naruto as well and this power of Friend Love actually defeat Pain when him turn the Leaf Town into a dirt hole. It actually Naruto strongest Jutsu.

Furthermoar, Kakashi got such level of high IQ him actually develop extra Sharingan power. Very few SHaringan boys get to 3 star sharingan, Kakashi get this quick. Then him even get the next step, the super strong one that make theys eye bleed when they use it. Itachi black flame, Kakashi get the vorpal tunnel eye that pierce interdimensional holes a la David Lynch.

OK, so you say kakashi succ vs. Guy because chakra pewl size. Guy just got lucky when his Daddy nut in his mamma and said the magic word to give his son the big pool. Kakashi have to be smart. Him have to figure out how to survive in a world of ninja who daddy nut in his mamma and make lotta chakra.

Guy get lucky when him fight anemone like the Sharkman. Kakashi not so lucky. But him still respect his anemones when he fight em, like Zabuza. Kakashi also get fuck when he meet Itachi, and instead of handshake, Itachi liek totally fuck him brain and put Kakashi in David Lynch Black Lodge from Twin Peaks and stab him for 72 hours again again again. Kakashi almost snap but, no, him strong in brain from adversity, suffering, and from murderin people as a child.

Kakashi ALSO woke as immaculate conception. Here am why: Kakashi one day have opertunity to sieze power of Leave Village as Hatake Kakashi Hokage. But Him say, "Me know me, me not want dis."

Even do he a direct ling of succeess from 4th HOkager, Kakashi say I only do it for the village until some1 else come. He not hungry for power. He hungry for friendship, he hungry for erotica.

OK. Guy is great. He a great guy, but Kakashi take adversity and FUCK it in the a$$. He take him friend eye and woke it up all to keep him village safe even tho it fuck his health and drain him chaker.

Maybe Kakshi biggest failure not fucklin Sasuke when him train that boy an make him a boy toy. If him swallow his heterosexualty n fuck sasuke good n deep then sasuke not turn in 2 orochimaru sex slave snake cuck

Thank you for your reconsideration of your stance.

Signed,
Baka Master 2000
Old 06-26-2017, 07:22 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I read your HERETICAL post thoroughly baka desu kun... Yes, I was Deeply Triggered... allow me to school you in the erudite ways of Naruto Lore, heh heh *pushes up thick glasses*

I'll even say it in a way you can understand, sweaty:

ok first no. 1 u wrong

Kakashi is better than Guy. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Guy got him good vibe, yeah, him work special ed school real good and give cripple Lee some nasty techs, but them ninja tech him give he fuck him little boy up big time, see Lee go splat when he body get All Gate Open, splat splat, very irresponsible teacher, Guy.

But really, who got him better spirit than Kakashi? Kakashi's Dad, the White Fang, him get disgraced big time by whole village for saving he group from wipe instead of got FTE. Bakagaijin, let u learn now bout the Japanese Culture from a Mastuer: family honoru very importantu!!!!

So when him daddy get dissed Kakashi go fuck in head. This all turn round when Kakashi learn value of friendship while fighting as a child soldier against enemy of the Tree Nimjas. Kakashi got a big genius for ninja training so him make Chidori, so stronk he only ever need Chidori beat his anemones. Ok, he need him friend die to get the SHARINGAN (eye of the Cursed Sharingan Eye Folks). Yes, he get lucky. But yes he also smart enough to carpe diem and put the eye in him head.

Kakashi got him attitude totally Woke. He learn important of friends, of saving ur friends. He would fail naruto and his friend 2 if they didnt feed the Kyuubi during they first Genin test. The importance of Friend he imbue in 2 naruto as well and this power of Friend Love actually defeat Pain when him turn the Leaf Town into a dirt hole. It actually Naruto strongest Jutsu.

Furthermoar, Kakashi got such level of high IQ him actually develop extra Sharingan power. Very few SHaringan boys get to 3 star sharingan, Kakashi get this quick. Then him even get the next step, the super strong one that make theys eye bleed when they use it. Itachi black flame, Kakashi get the vorpal tunnel eye that pierce interdimensional holes a la David Lynch.

OK, so you say kakashi succ vs. Guy because chakra pewl size. Guy just got lucky when his Daddy nut in his mamma and said the magic word to give his son the big pool. Kakashi have to be smart. Him have to figure out how to survive in a world of ninja who daddy nut in his mamma and make lotta chakra.

Guy get lucky when him fight anemone like the Sharkman. Kakashi not so lucky. But him still respect his anemones when he fight em, like Zabuza. Kakashi also get fuck when he meet Itachi, and instead of handshake, Itachi liek totally fuck him brain and put Kakashi in David Lynch Black Lodge from Twin Peaks and stab him for 72 hours again again again. Kakashi almost snap but, no, him strong in brain from adversity, suffering, and from murderin people as a child.

Kakashi ALSO woke as immaculate conception. Here am why: Kakashi one day have opertunity to sieze power of Leave Village as Hatake Kakashi Hokage. But Him say, "Me know me, me not want dis."

Even do he a direct ling of succeess from 4th HOkager, Kakashi say I only do it for the village until some1 else come. He not hungry for power. He hungry for friendship, he hungry for erotica.

OK. Guy is great. He a great guy, but Kakashi take adversity and FUCK it in the a$$. He take him friend eye and woke it up all to keep him village safe even tho it fuck his health and drain him chaker.

Maybe Kakshi biggest failure not fucklin Sasuke when him train that boy an make him a boy toy. If him swallow his heterosexualty n fuck sasuke good n deep then sasuke not turn in 2 orochimaru sex slave snake cuck

Thank you for your reconsideration of your stance.

Signed,
Baka Master 2000
iya~ (*^^*) CHOU baka ni sareta ki ga surundakedo...

i gonna think about this some before i refute it. butt for now, i just gonna leave this,

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 06-26-2017, 07:38 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
iya~ (*^^*) CHOU baka ni sareta ki ga surundakedo...
Was that "I think you should delete your idiotic post"? My Japanese is kinda terribad.

Quote:
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Low blow: not only was that only their imagination of what Kakashi looks like, but I'm pretty sure it's from a filler episode too.

Closed Thread