Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 06-26-2017, 05:34 PM
Fire Giant

Default Where is a 56 Warrior most likely to get a group?

I'm dabbling in possibly returning to this game. Came back to do the qeynos badges and had a blast.

I really should at least level to 60 before I can justify returning to a cool guild and getting loot I don't deserve.

Although I haven't put in too much time tbh, when I've looked at getting a group in like seb or wherever people generally don't want me. It could just be that they remember me specifically and that I'm shitty at playing EQ but I think tanks need to be 60 unlike say clerics, where you'd take a lowbie in a pinch.

TL;DR where am I most likely to get a group?
Seb? HS? ???
Old 06-26-2017, 05:45 PM
Banned

KC is most likely to get picked up, Seb has a lot more competition for spaces and people try to keep groups as small as possible, HS doesn't have any pick up group mentality.

You could probably find a group and get slow xp in Kael.

Speakin as a dude who went from 1-60 on warrior main, your best bet trying to form your own groups. You could lead groups into the Hole, you could duo or trio Efreeti in Sol B, you could form groups for HS north, and even trash mobs in Seb.

Once you get a few friends who play on similar schedule with you, it's just a long ass grind.

Best of luck
Old 06-26-2017, 05:47 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
KC is most likely to get picked up, Seb has a lot more competition for spaces and people try to keep groups as small as possible, HS doesn't have any pick up group mentality.

Speakin as a dude who went from 1-60 on warrior main, your best bet trying to form your own groups. You could lead groups into the Hole, you could duo or trio Efreeti in Sol B, you could form groups for HS north, and even trash mobs in Seb.

Once you get a few friends who play on similar schedule with you, it's just a long ass grind.

Best of luck
Don't forget you can make a group for chardok now.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:56 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zemus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Don't forget you can make a group for chardok now.
Did they ban that AOE bullshit?
Old 06-26-2017, 05:57 PM
Banned

They banned it by making AE nukes only. Hit 25 mobs at a time
Old 06-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by skarlorn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Best of luck
Ah I'm sick to death of KC but may have to swallow my pride, at least for a level or 2.

I don't like the Hole because dorfs have this weird racial bonus of being non kos to elementals and I don't want to lose it, and don't like killing those little rat dudes.

Efreeti sounds cool, don't they have good loot too?

Thanks for the detailed reply.
Old 06-26-2017, 05:58 PM
Banned

Honestly dude some of the best xp I got in that range was efreeti. Healer and chanter and you've got a great Trio. It can be duod with a bard, cleric, or top sham for sure
Closed Thread