Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 06-27-2017, 05:26 PM
Large Bat

Default Help getting the spell "sicken"

Ok, I posted yesterday about help getting to Everfrost....I got help with that (thanks Fyzl!) - somehow, I managed to miss the spell "SICKEN"....
Is anyone in the Freeport/East Commons area willing to pick up a copy of it for me in Innothule or wherever? Ugh, I had a list too.... /sigh
Character name: Greyfeather (currently parked in EC Tunnel)
Old 06-27-2017, 05:33 PM
Planar Protector

You might have better luck if you run down to Feerot or Innothule and just /tell random newb ogres/trolls there. Odds are you'll find one nice enough to run inside and pick up your spell for you.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Old 06-27-2017, 05:46 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You might have better luck if you run down to Feerot or Innothule and just /tell random newb ogres/trolls there. Odds are you'll find one nice enough to run inside and pick up your spell for you.
I am so new...what would be the safest way to get to Innothule? I'm only level 3...
Old 06-27-2017, 05:52 PM
Planar Protector

Oh yeah, forgot how low you were. You have to run through North Ro, Oasis, and South Ro. It's possible at 3 if you grab a SoW, but it's risky.

Honestly I'd just forget about sicken and level up; I don't think dots are all that practical at the very low levels anyway.

Loramin Frostseer, Oracle of the Tribunal <Anonymous> and Fan of the "Where To Go For XP/For Treasure?" Guides
Anyone can improve the wiki! If you are new to the Blue server, you can improve the wiki to earn a "welcome package" of up to 2k+ platinum! Message me for details.
Last edited by loramin; 06-27-2017 at 06:02 PM..
Old 06-27-2017, 05:54 PM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by loramin [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Oh yeah, forgot how low you were. You have to run through North Ro, Oasis, and South Ro. It's possible at 3 if you grab a SoW, bu it's risky.

Honestly I'd just forget about sicken and level up; I don't think dots are all that practical at the very low levels anyway.
I was kinda thinking the same thing, lol - I'll probably head back after level 9 or 14 anyway to re-up.
Old 06-27-2017, 06:45 PM
Fire Giant

There are also quite a few aggressive mobs around the north hand in Innothule where the spell vendor is. It cannot be purchased in Grobb.
Old 06-28-2017, 01:50 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by greyfeather_tx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, I posted yesterday about help getting to Everfrost....I got help with that (thanks Fyzl!) - somehow, I managed to miss the spell "SICKEN"....
Is anyone in the Freeport/East Commons area willing to pick up a copy of it for me in Innothule or wherever? Ugh, I had a list too.... /sigh
Character name: Greyfeather (currently parked in EC Tunnel)
/who all wizard 44 60.

Find one who looks bored.

Send them a tell asking if they could deliver you the spell.

Druids may be the limousines of Norrath, but wizards make great couriers!
Old 06-28-2017, 08:23 AM
Fire Giant

Sicken is available in Everfrost:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Starn_Bearjumper

Plush Bufnstuf
Old 06-28-2017, 11:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiQuid [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Sicken is available in Everfrost:

https://wiki.project1999.com/Starn_Bearjumper
You're a little behind [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ... OP knows the spell exists in Everfrost, but they're level 3 and in EC.

Old 06-28-2017, 01:00 PM
Kobold

As a lowbie shaman several times over, I'd just skip it if no one wants to be a courier for you.
Closed Thread