Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2012, 07:16 AM
Banned

This thread is retarded ofc boxing is a perma. There isnt a bigger advantage to take then boxing 2 char when its not allowable. Sounds like destins pals ate some bans. No holo has ever boxed before shit id love to be able to full druid buff myself every 30m but im not a cheater scum
Old 03-26-2012, 07:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarrisonStillPosting [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Permaban people too stupid to not follow the rules.

2boxing is against the rules. You blatantly ignore it, you get banned.
Why do you even waste your time coming to these forums still? Aren't you banned?
Old 03-26-2012, 08:02 AM
VIP / Contributor

Send a message via AIM to Amelinda Send a message via Yahoo to Amelinda

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cast v27.5 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This thread is retarded ofc boxing is a perma. There isnt a bigger advantage to take then boxing 2 char when its not allowable. Sounds like destins pals ate some bans. No holo has ever boxed before shit id love to be able to full druid buff myself every 30m but im not a cheater scum
False. Amelinda confirms having banned at least 1 person flying "Holocaust" flag for boxing. Sorry Pal.

BUT!!! you are totally right on the boxing thing.

I haven't caught any boxers on either server in a few days. I'm very happy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-26-2012, 08:18 AM
Banned

Sounds like an imposter member
Old 03-26-2012, 08:22 AM
Banned

Owned, faggot Janitor.
Old 03-26-2012, 08:36 AM
Fire Giant

Since people who 2box have to go out of their way to break the rule, its obvious they know its against the rules. Its silly to not have it result in a permaban.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:25 AM
Kobold

Speeding is against the rules too, but everyone does a little and most dont get caught.

Boxing shouldn't be a big deal just to trade an item or toss a buff or something for helping your lowbie level.

disallowing something that honestly doesn't hurt anyone doesn't help an already dying server.

I'm sure all you rule nuthuggers have never gone over the speed limit in your car, never smoked a joint, never cheated on a test or a girlfriend or ever broken any rule ever.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:30 AM
Planar Protector

Enable shared banks
Old 03-26-2012, 09:39 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by goalie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Speeding is against the rules too, but everyone does a little and most dont get caught.

Boxing shouldn't be a big deal just to trade an item or toss a buff or something for helping your lowbie level.

disallowing something that honestly doesn't hurt anyone doesn't help an already dying server.

I'm sure all you rule nuthuggers have never gone over the speed limit in your car, never smoked a joint, never cheated on a test or a girlfriend or ever broken any rule ever.
When you get older and MATURE enough, you realize that these rules are here for a good reason, are not worth breaking, and that hard work, dedication, and honestly are very honorable traits that are worth it in the long run.
Old 03-26-2012, 09:40 AM
Kobold

What the OP is stating is simple. We have a struggling population on the server, people make mistakes and bad judgment calls in all walks of life. Whether they're naive, or think they can get away with it, people fuck up. There is NO fine line between boxing and hacking. They are worlds apart, "boxing" is generally accepted in the MMO community by live games.

Unfortunately, this has fallen on deaf ears. They run a tight ship here, and it is what it is. If you got caught, level up a new character because staff here is not interested in second chances which ultimately is afforded to people in everything else, but not here.
Closed Thread