Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 10-01-2011, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Exclamation Xeture Demiagar, Qeynos Bertoxx cleric GM

I recently made a Bertoxx human cleric to explore the sewers. My note reads, "Your fate lurks in disease and bile, the blood of Bertoxxulous. Beneath the Grounds of Fate Arena, the rotting bones of fallen warriors mark the entrance to the underworld. In these shadowy depths, lurk the Bloodsabers and other minions of the Lord of Disease. Seek out Xeture Demiagar, he shall initiate you into this circle of darkness that eats away at the world above."

But in the Bertoxx shrine area, Xeture Demiagar is nowhere to be found. EQ Allah lists him in West Karana?

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=2681

:s

Also, my bertoxx cleric conned apprehensive to everyone down here, is that correct?
Old 10-01-2011, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I recently made a Bertoxx human cleric to explore the sewers. My note reads, "Your fate lurks in disease and bile, the blood of Bertoxxulous. Beneath the Grounds of Fate Arena, the rotting bones of fallen warriors mark the entrance to the underworld. In these shadowy depths, lurk the Bloodsabers and other minions of the Lord of Disease. Seek out Xeture Demiagar, he shall initiate you into this circle of darkness that eats away at the world above."

But in the Bertoxx shrine area, Xeture Demiagar is nowhere to be found. EQ Allah lists him in West Karana?

http://eqbeastiary.allakhazam.com/search.shtml?id=2681

:s

Also, my bertoxx cleric conned apprehensive to everyone down here, is that correct?

First, my toon appeared in front of the cleric GM of the temple of Karana in south qeynos.. where everyone around me was dubious. Kinda strange, maybe they were trying to convert me?

I ran out of there and went down into the bloodsabres guild, everything was Amiable to me down there. I found Xeture the cleric GM right behind the main altar in the main room with the bloodpool, where you'd expect a high priest to be. Turned my note into him and I was still amiable to everything there.

p.s. I have yet , on any toon i've made, seen my faction level jump up a level with my guild after turning in my guildnote, but i've seen this happen on p99, and its usually to some insanley high faction level like kindly or warmly. I think the guildnotes on p99 are giving way too much of a faction bump. Its mostly a flavor thing, kinda to clue you (the new player) into who likes you and who dosent..and to get a free tunic.
Old 10-01-2011, 03:45 PM
Project Manager

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-01-2011, 03:53 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
nope..

Last edited by Softcore PK; 10-01-2011 at 03:56 PM..
Old 10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Planar Protector

Wow now he's there..

must only be there in the morning?
Old 10-01-2011, 03:58 PM
Project Manager

Interesting. He was sharing a spawn with another npc.

Fixed, pending update.

I spawned him where he should be for the meantime.
Old 10-01-2011, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

How about the faction issues? :P

The nife and karana clerics love me!
Old 12-05-2011, 03:48 PM
VIP / Contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Softcore PK [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
How about the faction issues? :P

The nife and karana clerics love me!
Fixed pending update.
Closed Thread