Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-02-2011, 10:54 PM
Large Rat

Default Leaving...passing account?

Hello, EQ just doesnt have the draw for me that it once did. Being unable to locate a group for three days did not help either. Seeking to give away account to needy individual, lvl 7 Ogre warrior, 70plat + a bunch of banded, FS weps, etc. IN EC. Bound in FP.

Send PM.

If "give" does not work for the mods, then how about "long term access."
Last edited by Never; 03-03-2011 at 07:47 PM..
Old 03-02-2011, 11:10 PM
Fire Giant

Just a question, how could you not find a group for 3 days!? especially as a tank?? Try headin to Crush Bone. impossible to not find a group there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

if not, then it was good havin ya!

Asher
Old 03-02-2011, 11:45 PM
Fire Giant

I'm actually surprised you didn't find a group in the EC area. Always noobs there grouping up and getting buffed.

Seriously, every time I see a fucking thread like this OH MYGOD THEY HAD 14 PEOPLE ITS OUR MOB LOL OURS OURS OURS YESSS I just want to fucking deathtouch the entire guild and despawn the mob.
Old 03-03-2011, 02:56 AM
Aviak

Hmm maybe because he did not install the UI with the instanced autogroup feature cross-server.

Live: Icaro - Dwarf Cleric on Innoruuk server (retired)
P1999: Platone - Erudite Enchanter
Old 03-03-2011, 04:03 AM
Fire Giant

Level 7 and couldn't find a group. Solo to level 10. Head to Oasis. Join the 30+ people grouping there. Problem solved.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:28 AM
Sarnak

I hate to see a new member leave so early. Just a few tips for finding groups, you can type /lfg and that does not help all the time. Most of the time you have to be pretty vocal to find a group. I usually run to camps that people group at near my level and ask if they got room. Can always be asked to be put on a waiting list for when a member has to leave the group. During that time you could do a little soloing. Also /shouting lvl 7 warrior lfg every couple minutes could land you a spot in a group.

I think thats part of the reason why EQ does not have the same appeal, because grouping is what classic eq was all about in my opinion, but I could be wrong.

I will happily group with you on my lvl 6 cleric, we could duo or even setup our own group, pm if your interested.
Old 03-03-2011, 05:46 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Never [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hello, EQ just doesnt have the draw for me that it once did. Being unable to locate a group for three days did not help either. Seeking to give away account to needy individual, lvl 7 Ogre warrior, Zeger, 70plat + a bunch of banded, FS weps, etc. IN EC. Bound in FP.

Send PM.

If "give" does not work for the mods, then how about "long term access."

Don't give up man, stay with us. Are you playing during primetime hours? Really late at night/early in the morning, and even afternoons can be rough for finding groups even in EC. But in the evenings there's usually permagroups at the orc camps that you should be able to just walk up to and join.
Old 03-03-2011, 06:13 AM
Planar Protector

At that level you can still solo. Hell with 70plat you could buy a nice weapon and solo with ease. Get some buffs from someone (most people will oblige this for free) hp buff / damage shield, and you're away.

Level 10+ is when you should be grouping. And if not finding a group is an issue, roll a pet class.

I enchant things...
Old 03-03-2011, 06:48 AM
Fire Giant

Send Razdeline a tell in game on your Ogre and I will hook u up with some gear and cash.
Old 03-03-2011, 09:26 AM
Kobold

Default wow

This place absolutely astounds me sometimes.

I clicked this link thinking it would be a bunch of dicks with "don't let the door hit you" but it was actually people willing to educate, help and be nice.

More p1999, more of this!
Closed Thread