Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 07-29-2016, 07:33 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Point sustained.

But can he win without the support of the moderate-liberal media?

CNN and other networks aren't talking about the wikileaks, as Fox reported tonight...if they don't talk about it, it may as well be dead and buried. Think it got 1 day of coverage in the liberal media. The walkout was covered up as well.

Educated voters are not the majority.
You continue to overlook the internet. You act like this is 1980 where if it isn't talked about on tv, no one knows about it.

People know. I wouldn't say educated voters are the majority, but I think the average voter in the US is exposed to enough truth via the internet that Hitlary will not come to power this term. The deck is really stacked against her and people are talking - a lot. Even among the democratic crowd. They know the dem nomination was stolen. They are talking about it on the street and all over the interwebs.
Old 07-29-2016, 07:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzzarTheGod [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
But can he win without the support of the [moderate-liberal media]?.
/say I shall deliver mail to FOX News.
Old 07-29-2016, 11:44 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You continue to overlook the internet. You act like this is 1980 where if it isn't talked about on tv, no one knows about it.
The wikileaks of the fix being in for Hillary as the sole nominee and the obvious state vote tampering for her and against Bernie has fully made the rounds with the Bernie supporters. They're pissed, and those votes for the Dems have left the station. I'm very doubtful Hillary can defeat trump with a base comprised solely from her on fan base.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06R-6s3NSRc
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_i4Z7Wcd6Nw

Trump didn't have to import paid actors to fill seats of delegates barred from the convention, or install white noise generators to deal with the Boos.

http://yournewswire.com/stanford-uni...lection-fraud/

A 1 in 77 billion chance of the vote happening naturally the way it did, with Bernie beating Hillary by a tiny margin in most states with a paper trail system but then Hillary winning by a consistent HUGE margin in states that used electronic means isn't fooling anyone.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:05 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Hows that for "Woah" Keanu face
Old 07-29-2016, 08:20 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by NegaStoat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
http://yournewswire.com/stanford-uni...lection-fraud/

A 1 in 77 billion chance of the vote happening naturally the way it did, with Bernie beating Hillary by a tiny margin in most states with a paper trail system but then Hillary winning by a consistent HUGE margin in states that used electronic means isn't fooling anyone.
That election fraud paper is brutal. It makes me think that Hillary is guaranteed to win just on vote mangling.

The New Yorker also has a pretty brutal piece on Trump from the perspective of his ghostwriter for Art of the Deal. TBH, I can believe most of it.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:27 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by R Flair [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
when ur darpa brain control chip accidentally fires the forced blowjob program
Old 07-29-2016, 08:33 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
error 404 penis not found
Old 07-29-2016, 08:35 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_ole_jpn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of them too, he's reliving fond memories in the oval office, not so alone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a moment I was thinking she was having another seizure episode. I mean that reeeally looks like some pretty abnormal electrical activity going on there in that brain pan of hers.
Old 07-29-2016, 08:44 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daywolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Both of them too, he's reliving fond memories in the oval office, not so alone [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For a moment I was thinking she was having another seizure episode. I mean that reeeally looks like some pretty abnormal electrical activity going on there in that brain pan of hers.
There is no question that that was another seizure.

Or as we call it down my way, a "change of drivers."