Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 01-01-2015, 09:47 AM
Sarnak

why not just disable corpse runs instead of having to deal with stupid lns rules/rule lawyering
Old 01-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Kobold

drakar u srs or?
it took colgate like 15-20min to call guild lns, colgate was dead long before that.

idk if he tried to bait you into violating lns, which would be pretty shady... but you are an old neckbeard here and should know better then to fall for shit like that when you personally on guild LnS with another character.

You probably just went on a mad rage outside KC, tunnelvisioned and did not realize you were violating lns, i can feelers u tho. Killing you guys on rez did make me want to take a shower after. It was not a cool move, but you started it no question about it.
Old 01-02-2015, 09:34 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by heartbrand [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Incorrect.

"Here is the response from CS regarding the policies..

On Rallos Zek, PvP-related Play Nice Policy situations are expected to be resolved using PvP solutions. However, Non PvP-related Play Nice Policy issues, such as training, causing intentional experience loss, bind point, zone, and portal camping, as well as other various forms of harassment, are not permitted in the PvP environment.

Of course everything depends on if we can prove their intentions or witness the actions in some way, so our response will be somewhat situational. With that said, the situation(s) that this person described would be handled as follows:

If raid X had yet to engage in the encounter, the raid should find a PvP solution.
If both raid X and Y engage simultaneously, they should find a PvP solution.
If raid X had engaged in the encounter and it was disrupted through PvP by group Y who did not have adequate force to have a reasonable chance for the encounter, we will enforce the PnP.
If raid X had engaged in the encounter and it was disrupted through PvP by group Y who did have adequate force to have a reasonable chance for the encounter, raid X should find a PvP solution.
If raid X had engaged in the encounter and it was disrupted through PvP by group Y by training, we will enforce the PnP."
what does this wall of text have to do with loot and scoot not being a player made and player enforced rule (aside for the first sentence saying PNP is resolved by the players, thus proving my point LOL)? says nothing about bind rushing, corpse camping, LNS, etc
Last edited by Grimjaw; 01-02-2015 at 09:37 PM..
Old 01-02-2015, 10:02 PM
Banned

Get rid of LnS
Old 01-02-2015, 10:44 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I want sub-100 population at peak hours again
Old 01-02-2015, 10:51 PM
Sarnak

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Old 01-02-2015, 10:53 PM
Banned

Dont care if pop is higher when its people who dont pvp that literally camp when you zone in
Old 01-02-2015, 11:29 PM
Sarnak

Stasis Holocaust Kecleon Azrael Old Sebilis 1.04 January 02 2015 9:45:46 PM

There's pvp and not everyone camps

You just want to grief, end of story.
Old 01-02-2015, 11:35 PM
Banned

stasis played when pop was low

point makes no sense

and not worrying about people who can skype sirken immediately and tell him a one sided story where he wipes entire raids with DTs when I have to wait 4 weeks for even a response to a petition thread would be nice
Last edited by Bazia; 01-02-2015 at 11:37 PM..
Old 01-02-2015, 11:36 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazia [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stasis played when pop was low

point makes no sense

and pvp is not grief
PvP is not grief? remember when az griefed you off the server? you crying all day you cant get XP groups in KC cuz you kept getting rolled?

PLEASE SON don't even go there.

And my point was when you posted there's no pvp, you had died to pvp, so obviously there was pvp and you aren't a champ.
Closed Thread