Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-19-2014, 06:41 PM
Sarnak

In no way proud of this and I was about 14 ... I was in a high end guild and was getting tired of being poor, one of the members let me borrow their amulet of necropentence (or however you spell it) so I could turn into a skele .... I gated and sold it for like 600k no joke .... I then bought multiple items off people in the bizarre so the trail was scattered everywhere ... I logged on my old account for kicks about two weeks ago and still have all the amazing items I bought... I never got in trouble for it , I don't remember who it was but I've always felt bad about it ... It was on vallon zek , I apologize if the person reading this was you. I was young and immature. I believe that move to this day is the reason I have so much bad luck in game. I'm sorry.
Old 04-19-2014, 07:53 PM
Aviak

Just let it out guys the healing proccess is flowing.

Jaybone I -know- you've done some dirt in your day.
Old 04-19-2014, 08:02 PM
Kobold

Me and a buddy used to pretend we were females and send random naked photos of girls to pervs email accounts for all kinds of items and plats. He even had his sister talk to one of them on the phone to avoid getting caught. Thinking back im not sorry at all about this. Damn pervs.

Edit: spelling. Smart phones derp
Old 04-19-2014, 09:06 PM
Sarnak

I used to get people to show me their gear in trade screen before linking was introduced as a con to get them to drop their Wurmslayer.. I'd then bolt over the side of Kelethin and die, leave it on the body for 4-5 days, and then come loot it... This was back when Wurmslayers were worth a lot of platinum, and I was poor.

GMs would never think to check the bodies, so I never got banned.. I have always felt bad for the 3-4 Wurmslayers I stole.. They were nobody specific, just people who had nice gear and a wurmslayer.. Nobody knew about the "GIANT" thing making it auto drop to the ground..

Sorry warriors of Xegony. If I could somehow fix it, I would.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:16 PM
Planar Protector

to all those people with SoW or jboot's..

As I flew by you almost breaking the sound barrier, I'm sorry I didn't take pity upon you slow moving folk and invite you to join me in a group so you could feel what real speed was like.

srsly once you fly across dreadlands going selo's speed high above the tree tops you'll never want to go back.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:24 PM
Banned

Shippoh from Bertox/Terris, I am sorry for making fun of you so much for being a 1/2ling paladin.

To all the rangers from the time someone told me they sucked until Shadows of Luclin, I am also sorry.

To Dwarec Mercs, sorry I canceled my app like 2 months into it, Star Wars Galaxies took over my soul about that time.

To Clan Ta Veren, I am sorry I did not follow you all to The Horde on the Lothar server. Sorry but I needed my elves.

While I am kinda in the right era, but wrong game to do this: Noss, I am sorry I hunted your Jedi. You were just a job, nothing more.

To Kujikage Ryu, I am sorry for falling asleep in that Plane of Hate raid and made you all get my corpse along that wall 8 or so hours later.... or was it Infinity Watch?

To the group last week who I was grouping with on my Wizard.. sorry about Gating out, I thought I hit the Evac macro, but it was gate.

I feel so much better already because of this thread.
Old 04-19-2014, 09:27 PM
Aviak

I was a guide (apprentice guide?) for a few weeks and closed a bunch of petitions from the queue without answering them and spent most of the time just hanging out in low level areas talking to new players. Sorry to those people on E'ci. I lied about being old enough to get into the guide program.
Old 04-19-2014, 11:23 PM
Sarnak

I never did anything I didn't already apologize for I don't think.
Ninaria was Fauxbanker on Saryrn. lol

Friends currently on EverQuest:
---------------------------------
There are no players in EverQuest that match those who filters.
Old 04-20-2014, 12:27 AM
Banned

i was a guide on saryrn and i spied on zones for order of the phoenix or whatever
Old 04-20-2014, 01:30 AM
Large Rat

Default To all of Drinal...

I'm sorry.

Also, when Luclin first came out you could levitate the bazaar PC merchants.. and at the time if you got under them when they were on the "down" movement during their up and down floating.. you could move them incrementally. We moved like 30 - 50 PC merchants a day into the arena and slayed them.

--my bad.

Umm.. any member of Unconquered that wasn't in the KSers chat channel...

--Sorry.

Anybody who I Ancient Mezzed in the arena for hours straight...

--Sorry.
Closed Thread