Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Class Discussions > Priests

Closed Thread

Old 11-12-2014, 05:55 AM
Kobold

Default Cleric Gear, am I doing it wrong?

Ok, have a bit of cash to work with so I decided to put it towards my cleric. Wanting a bit of feedback on my plans for gearing to be completed via TunnelQuest™ hopefully by the end of the week

Going to start a thread in the EC section once I get everything cemented

http://wiki.project1999.com/Magelo_Blue:Seredoc_Cleric
Old 11-13-2014, 07:11 PM
Planar Protector

Not sure if its been updated since but that looks like a decent loadout to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Perhaps consider a Pearl Kedge Totem for your range slot?

Not sure what the halfling cultural is like, anything nice there in the wis department? Switch those boots out for GEBS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-13-2014, 07:22 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not sure if its been updated since but that looks like a decent loadout to me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Not sure what the halfling cultural is like, anything nice there in the wis department? Switch those boots out for GEBS [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
uh wat? pkt in range? i dont think it fits in that slot.. unless there is something I am missing? 8/
Old 11-13-2014, 09:55 PM
Aviak

It's weird.. Not that I've thought about the item on a regular basis for the last 15 years, but for some reason, until I looked it up a couple weeks ago, I always thought it was a ranged item too. I could swear it was a godly item as a result and extremely rare and expensive. Seeing it listed as just a secondary item makes it a lot less appealing. Was it ever a ranged item? Swish's comment makes me think maybe I'm not so crazy
Old 11-14-2014, 02:42 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Oops, forgot to mention budget is only around 7k right now, going to be working on increasing that but I figured I could get all this for about that range...EDIT: while still being able to afford spells for 10-30(ish)
Last edited by Seredoc; 11-14-2014 at 02:46 AM..
Old 11-26-2014, 01:48 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Schwing [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's weird.. Not that I've thought about the item on a regular basis for the last 15 years, but for some reason, until I looked it up a couple weeks ago, I always thought it was a ranged item too. I could swear it was a godly item as a result and extremely rare and expensive. Seeing it listed as just a secondary item makes it a lot less appealing. Was it ever a ranged item? Swish's comment makes me think maybe I'm not so crazy
The PKT tricked me as well when i first made my cleric. I had remembered incorrectly it being a range item. They were not rare on live but the bilge spawn was more rare it seems compared to here. I have killed bilge several times on Red and used to camp him on live and never once saw him there.

I prefer a shield for the AC and am currently using http://wiki.project1999.com/Strathbone_Shell_Shield. I looted this item so unsure of the price but might be worth looking into. Its not an uber item but gets the job done.
Closed Thread