Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 12-11-2014, 09:09 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, unlike IB, TMO leadership has never been implicated in RMT. Few random isolated incidents from members as with most guilds.
Lol.

Durison was officer and rmted 90% of tmo's guild banks. Might wanna edit that post.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:11 PM
Banned

Not to mention the showeq thing where they deleveled like 20-30 tmo alts/mains as punishment.

Tmo a scourge thats why I don't understand how u come to red and cry about other guilds been zergs n shit.

2faced.
Old 12-11-2014, 09:13 PM
Planar Protector

Nah Smedy isn't no clean whistle not anymore. Sorry pal, stripping terps characters was a dirtbag thing to do. Swedes always have and always will care only about one thing and that's pixels.

Quote:
Originally Posted by quido [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
For the record, unlike IB, TMO leadership has never been implicated in RMT. Few random isolated incidents from members as with most guilds.
Yeah ok Jeremy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 12-11-2014, 09:32 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
this was a screenshot from the original delete/ban from 3 years ago

holocaust still in norrath atm
so wait u are admiting holo were cheaters and exploiters back in the day? what is supposed to make us believe you guys still are not up to you're old tricks?

So far, from the stuff i know to be fact, nothing has changed.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
so wait u are admiting holo were cheaters and exploiters back in the day? what is supposed to make us believe you guys still are not up to you're old tricks?

How is pointing out that the screenshot was from 3 years ago an admission of guilt in any way?

Your poor, drug-addled mind.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:05 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
LOL ... Go lie to your mother about where all the lotion went. I was only making a point. Could careless.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:28 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Isoroku [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
that is the one of the weirdest statements.

who needs to cheat with a 250 person roster

the server is won

our members would have to be completely retarded to jeopardize that now, and i'll be telling those that do fuck up how stupid they are any time they get banned.

then we'll gear them up again like spectre so they can get re-banned over and over, because that's a really good idea and a great homage to the duke.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:49 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol.

Durison was officer and rmted 90% of tmo's guild banks. Might wanna edit that post.
Durison didn't even hold any bank stuff while he was in TMO for a short while (as a co-leader). He RMTed his own cobalt legs and BP supposedly. Nizzarr got him blamed for stripping and RMTing people's shit.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:50 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not to mention the showeq thing where they deleveled like 20-30 tmo alts/mains as punishment.

Tmo a scourge thats why I don't understand how u come to red and cry about other guilds been zergs n shit.

2faced.
I only know of 3 or 4 people (all nobodies) in TMO who got deleveled in the great sweep of 2011.

Heroleeofcub, Gzngahr (sp?), some other app. If you know of any others please share.
Old 12-11-2014, 10:51 PM
Planar Protector

Farzo you are fucking retarded - kill yourself