Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 01:49 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
We don't have to learn to do golems, we just want to do it on our own pace. Apparently that pace to you is "OMG YOU ARE NOOBS AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING" and to us just a nice pace to play Everquest at. That different is the main problem on the raid scene really.
You're playing on the wrong server. We compete for limited content in a PVE environment here. That is the whole end game. I don't fault you for enjoying that play style though. That is why servers with instanced content are so popular.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you don't have a great grasp on how things work, or you wouldn't be suspended for the next 30 days because you couldn't reach a deal to avoid a petition.

How do you get by with your day to day with that gigantic chip on your shoulder?
Old 03-01-2018, 01:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Clearly you don't have a great grasp on how things work, or you wouldn't be suspended for the next 30 days because you couldn't reach a deal to avoid a petition.
Oh snap
Foxlich [60 Necromancer] Foxplosion [60 Wizard]
Foxstab [60 Rogue] /Foxcharming [60 Enchanter] / Foxfrenzy [60 Warrior]
Old 03-01-2018, 01:52 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by mefdinkins [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You said that because a mistake was made by Opmeter "he made the raid scene worse" for you all and we deserve to punished. Then you said you want to be able to have time to figure out how to do golems at your own pace even if it means Aw/Am's raids get disrupted by DT's, summoning mobs, wipes, and forced camp outs. When an Aw/Am player make a mistake that impacts someone else they need to be suspended, but when you make a mistake you need people to play more at your speed. Cool.

That's the exact double standard people are frustrated with.
No, I said I don't want you to be in Fear when we are. By all means petition us if we destroy your day.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:53 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're playing on the wrong server. We compete for limited content in a PVE environment here. That is the whole end game. I don't fault you for enjoying that play style though. That is why servers with instanced content are so popular.
If that is true, then why has A/A for a long time rotated most of the mobs? And recently seriously considered rotating even more? Just out of curiosity.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:54 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
No, I said I don't want you to be in Fear when we are. By all means petition us if we destroy your day.
So now only 1 guild can be in a raid zone at a time? That would have been great if you weren't in TOV when we were trying to pull Fesh! Gosh you're so greedy!
Old 03-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daldaen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I encourage everyone who has completed the classic 1-60 journey on P99 to roll toons on Coirnav or Agnarr.

You've already beaten P99. No reason to keep playing after finishing that journey. You can however grind all the raids you want on an instances server.
Are you the new swish? At least swish posted gifs...
Old 03-01-2018, 01:55 PM
Kobold

Quote:
We don't have to learn to do golems, we just want to do it on our own pace. Apparently that pace to you is "OMG YOU ARE NOOBS AND DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING" and to us just a nice pace to play Everquest at. That different is the main problem on the raid scene really.
Quote:
Originally Posted by trite [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Quote:
This is called instanced raiding.... Again, youre on the wrong server
Old 03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Sarnak

Some folks just don’t understand that if every single player in A/A deleted there characters and walked away for good that the end game would be exactly the same with 2 new top guilds competing.

It’s how this server works.

A similar example is ‘first past the post’ election rules that create two party systems. Guilds and parties merge just the same.
Old 03-01-2018, 01:57 PM
Banned

[QUOTE=Daldaen;2666867]I encourage everyone who has completed the classic 1-60 journey on P99 to roll toons on Coirnav or Agnarr.

You've already beaten P99. No reason to keep playing after finishing that journey. You can however grind all the raids you want on an instances server.
Last edited by Andakos; 03-02-2018 at 12:34 AM..
Closed Thread