Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 02:08 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skew [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
All im getting out of this thread is Culkasi is probably harder to work with than Breaken. That is saying something.

Pray tell , why send a petition in if you dont want the guild to be banned?

You sir , are a Mong!
We sent the petition, not me. I don't personally want a ban, I want Awakened (and Aftermath) to let us play Everquest and kill some targets without them "dominating" us. I mean, you rotate with each other, so it can't all be about the competition right? A ban is a result of bad behaviour, both in the inceident, and historically - own it, accept it, correct it?
I know that if we get banned, thats what we will try our best to do - not get better at pulling mobs a millisecond before Aftermath, but better at not affecting other people in the same zone as us.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:09 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lanuven [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Wasted more than 90 minutes of your own time trying to split triples the other day that no one interfered with.
zing
Old 03-01-2018, 02:10 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endonde [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This may be true but it doesn't give anyone the right to be an asshole.
Well of course not!

Replace parties with guilds in this vid, p99 won’t change just the guild names will.

https://youtu.be/s7tWHJfhiyo
Old 03-01-2018, 02:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If that is true, then why has A/A for a long time rotated most of the mobs? And recently seriously considered rotating even more? Just out of curiosity.
it wasn't the majority of the mobs and there were a lot of factors...leash range, vulak calls, an unwillingness to deal with arbitrary suspensions after stepping on each others toes.... effort was a small factor too..

The reasons don't really matter though, the only reason A/A were able to rotate mobs is because third parties didn't have the will or wherewithal to compete. Least of all CSG

Not everyone who wasn't in A/A were terrible at Everquest though. Paradigm shift was able to break the statue rotation by building up a raid force, showing up to compete and striking deals ...
Old 03-01-2018, 02:15 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Culkasi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I don't personally want a ban
Again, you guys having Awakened do everything they should have done under the rules in conceding to you and STILL submitting a petition makes statements like the one above look so, so very stupid. You know how the end game works on this server. It's been this way for like 8 years and the staff endorses it. You petitioned to get them suspended. Own it.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:18 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Again, you guys having Awakened do everything they should have done under the rules in conceding to you and STILL submitting a petition makes statements like the one above look so, so very stupid. You know how the end game works on this server. It's been this way for like 8 years and the staff endorses it. You petitioned to get them suspended. Own it.
Oh, I am 100% owning that CSG did this, and it was a decision we made. I just don't want people to not be able to enjoy EQ for 30 days - I know all to well how it feels not to be able to kill raid content.... I wish there was better ways to work things out, but unfortunately AA leadership has told us numerous times that this is the ONLY way to work things out.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:21 PM
Kobold

I think I’m going to join red...
Old 03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Oh, I am 100% owning that CSG did this, and it was a decision we made. I just don't want people to not be able to enjoy EQ for 30 days - I know all to well how it feels not to be able to kill raid content.... I wish there was better ways to work things out, but unfortunately AA leadership has told us numerous times that this is the ONLY way to work things out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by smitho1984 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This is called instanced raiding.... Again, youre on the wrong server
Old 03-01-2018, 02:22 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
This is getting pretty circular but, work what out? They conceded and explained what they did. It should have been enough for you guys because it would have been enough for us.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:30 PM
Fire Giant

this would have never happened had taken stuck with what they are best at... farming FBSS
Closed Thread