Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-01-2018, 02:54 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by bspa0700 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I bet Culkasi wishes all the other men in the bar would leave so he has unlimited time to play at his pace to pick up the hottest girl there too.
All you specials who wish you had posted that (unironically) first are why we are guaranteed to see more 30-day (and longer) raid bans here.

It's been years, and yet the only change since Rogean's post below is that the spergbeards have formed up as two teams instead of one. Pathetic is a word, putrid is another, but sad is probably sufficient.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rogean [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Raid Scene
It continues to be an aggravating realization among CSR staff that 10% of the server population causes 90% of the problems. We are all for competition, but it needs to be fair competition. We are also all here for the same thing, to experience classic Everquest. The same guild monopolizing raid content for 2 years that they might not even need anymore is ridiculous, just to block other guilds from the chance of gearing up to take on the same end game content.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:55 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dick move IMO to not tell AW your petitioning them Culkazi.
Pro-tip on petitions, never tell the other guy you're petitioning them or for what reason; forewarned is forearmed.
Old 03-01-2018, 02:56 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fifield [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Dick move IMO to not tell AW your petitioning them Culkazi. I would of at least talked to them before hand like us a A/A do. Its clear by your posts you felt like you had something on A/A and wanted to get that fraps and ban in there to "show them". Just think to yourself, you really think AW would petition you for that if you were trying to pull a feshlak in and that happened? Most likely not, they would of just went about their day but you wanted this ban so dont act like you didnt.

Also you were wondering on why we rotate some mobs? Because some mobs like KT are extremely hard to fight over and not train eachother. And the ones that we can fight for without too much conflict, we obviously fight for.

I mean if its blood your out for you got it, but damn did you ever look like a bitch doing it and by the sounds of things. Ruined your relationship with AW.
First of all, you don't seem to have read anything that I have said about how I feel about these things.

Secondly, I didn't have a relationship with Awakened to ruin. Last time I talked to their leader he told me would come back to me, an d that was 6 months ago. A/A has made no secret that they hate CSG and will do anything they can to make sure we don't see content.

As I said several times in this thread already, I, or we, were not out for blood, but for a servver to play on.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:02 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
A/A has made no secret that they hate CSG and will do anything they can to make sure we don't see content.
It was meant "uncontested" content. The fact you sneak petitioned on an encounter that was conceded because of their bad pull is in bad form and makes you appear as the villian.

There were alot of other ways you could have dealt with this. Most of which starts with bringing the evidence and working a compromise before you run to the "po-po".
Old 03-01-2018, 03:03 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Legday [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They conceded and explained what they did.
That's what you have asked several times now and i have answered.. NO, NO ONE talked/explained anything at all.. the only thing that was said was in OOC "we concede feshlak"

nothing more, and no explanations/apologies, nothing, hence the petition.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:05 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
No i read your posts, the message was pretty clear.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:08 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kluwen1 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Random scenerio, if Guild A has conceded say Dagarn and Guild B trains the piss out of them at zone in (with no other competition at zone in) should Guild B concede Dagarn??
depends if they are in the middle of an encounter.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedXIII [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I was not there either. But people told me they wipe, recover, uncontested and killed Eashen next pull. So yeah, watchout... even if you concede and that person still kills the target you can still be punished because "you made em waste time". rofl.

no you weren't there. no this did not happen, no that is not why we petitioned, read the thread right.
you were petitioned for dumping Feshlak on us while we tried to kill eashen that was CONTESTED by every OTHER guild then A/A, and we did almost lose eashen because you guys wiped us.

get yer facts straight before you try to flame.
Old 03-01-2018, 03:09 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalystryxVoF [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
That's what you have asked several times now and i have answered.. NO, NO ONE talked/explained anything at all.. the only thing that was said was in OOC "we concede feshlak"

nothing more, and no explanations/apologies, nothing, hence the petition.

You are on the wrong server.
https://youtu.be/5ypUz1WYens
Old 03-01-2018, 03:11 PM
Fire Giant

This is pretty fucked up lol 30 days for an accident?