Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 04-13-2018, 11:34 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elerial [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So what do you do after math? Calculus?
Get high under the bleachers
Old 04-14-2018, 04:04 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACEQUEST [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Is Europa turning into the new BDA? It's bad enough that they already harbor Swish
We kicked Swish from the guild like a year ago, not that facts matter much in RnF.
Also, Raato is disgruntled and was part of this raid scene for a long time, but has made the smart move of going to a server where casuals actually get to see content on a regular basis, so whilst he is still in Europa because we, and he, hopes P99 will at some point again be worth returning to, all he is posting here is angry historic stuff (he is not wrong though!)

@Swifty you entitled piece of crap lol. Don't get to get an epic for 60 days? Due to your insistence of blocking content for casuals we have people waiting 4-5-6 years for epics, so no tears for your 2 months - none! Noone has sympathy for your "loss" apart from the other 200-300 people in the two guilds blocking content from the other 3k regularly playing on P99.

I think the raid bans are long and harsh, and I wish there was a way both you and I could have fun on P99, unfortunately other people having fun is not important to either Awakened or Aftermath, and that is probably why the bans keep getting longer and longer. You can be angry at Europa for the 7 days, by all means feel free - or you could try and have a look at why the other 70 days happened and see if there is something in the top guilds behaviour that might need adjusted.

Based on history I am going to wager you will continue to focus on how evil Europa is for petitioning Vaniki and staff choosing to add 7 days to your ban, and change absolutely nothing on your return
Old 04-14-2018, 05:21 AM
Sarnak

Also, to be fair to Detoxx, he has put his previous anger aside and is at least during Awakened bans making an effort to make stuff happen for the casuals, and without painting him a saint, I can tell you its very well received by a lot of people who get to experience content normally locked away.
Old 04-14-2018, 01:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detoxx [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
At least 7. That I can recall off the top of my head. And thats just CSG.

My vendetta was against you getting any kills. Ive since made amends, thanks to Cloki, and for the betterment of the server. My goal was not to get you suspended.
Cloki is not to be trusted. I would be wary of him.

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Old 04-14-2018, 03:25 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Why? Did he not tip you enough for a port?
Old 04-14-2018, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tupakk [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
CLOKI?!

Dude is a saint. You don't say that
Old 04-14-2018, 03:33 PM
Banned

Quote:
Quote:
Haters still hatin. How long you been holding that grudge bro.

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-14-2018, 05:32 PM
Banned

Clokis only crime was not fully defeating BDA in the omni split and letting the server live chest free
Old 04-14-2018, 10:10 PM
Planar Protector

Shut up.
Originally Posted by Hollywood Hogan
The first thing you gotta' realize, brother, is this right here is the future of wrestling. You can call this the New World Order of Wrestling.
Old 04-15-2018, 10:32 AM
Kobold

This is the most p99 thread I have ever read.
P99ers do a lot of things well. Handling surprise adds / splitting up focus is not one of them. Mostly because the classes that do that the best (SK/Paladins) are generally trashed and considered useless, and because pulls are considered failures if a dragons doesn't appear at the zone line solo.
Closed Thread