Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 03-22-2010, 03:14 PM
Aviak

Default Krimz and IV

I find it amazing how you talk the talk but fail when it comes to walking the walk.

My first encounter with Krimz was when we were going after Fire Giants and he purposely trained our small force, then continued training on the cr's and laughing about it in shout. That told me the quality of player we were dealing with then.

In hate it was proven even more with the tactics employed. Folks call GC a "Zerg" Guild but we do not ks pulls, we do not charm rats then send them in on another raids mob while yelling adds adds (Butch and Rabb) it was worth a smile cause none of GC panicked. What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)

So while you show you have no honor, stop cutting down GC because our behavior is beyond your reproach.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:24 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamaeso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I find it amazing how you talk the talk but fail when it comes to walking the walk.

My first encounter with Krimz was when we were going after Fire Giants and he purposely trained our small force, then continued training on the cr's and laughing about it in shout. That told me the quality of player we were dealing with then.

In hate it was proven even more with the tactics employed. Folks call GC a "Zerg" Guild but we do not ks pulls, we do not charm rats then send them in on another raids mob while yelling adds adds (Butch and Rabb) it was worth a smile cause none of GC panicked. What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)

So while you show you have no honor, stop cutting down GC because our behavior is beyond your reproach.
You are seriously going to blame Krimz for using a third party program for the way we pulled hate last night? It was pretty obvious how divinity had some sort of pattern in the way they pulled and with us having 4-5 pullers bringing any mob that hit track was a nice advantage.

Another thing; if you are going to accuse him of training you multiple times you should have screenshots of it.

I love the fact you come on the forums to gripe AFTER we let your guild memebers loot the rotting pieces of gear. Goodluck EVER Having that happen again.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:29 PM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Finawin

*munches on popcorn*
Old 03-22-2010, 03:32 PM
Aviak

just voicing my opinion not the guilds opinion. I am glad you guys were civilized i just have had bad dealings with him in the past. I just find it funny how you folks (not you personally) trash us and call us a zerg guild when we showed composure and fairness.
Old 03-22-2010, 03:42 PM
Fire Giant

Send a message via AIM to Ferok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shamaeso [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
just voicing my opinion not the guilds opinion.
Why do people think this is ever a good idea?
Old 03-22-2010, 03:56 PM
Sarnak

Send a message via AIM to Trimm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atennu [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It was pretty obvious how divinity had some sort of pattern in the way they pulled
Send all comments/complaints directly to Barfight@Divinity.guildportal.com

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilbog View Post
Cats on the moon not happening on my watch.
Old 03-22-2010, 04:32 PM
Orc

I take compliments on how awesome I am too!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:06 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Krimzin you Jerk!
Rabb is my hero.

Shamaeso. Go blow your load in a goat's vagina!
Old 03-22-2010, 05:35 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Woosh [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Go blow your load in a goat's vagina!
maturity and intelligence shining through
Old 03-22-2010, 06:11 PM
Orc

Send a message via AIM to KrimzinIV

Quote:
How did I talk the talk? and when did I fail to walk?

Quote:
What was obvious was the direct path to a spawn as it popped. surely no spawn add-on for mq2 or show eq was used huh (Sarcastic)
Yes running to wait for houses to spawn as the house right before it spawned prior is clearly hacking. Also if you noticed once we got past the zone in my ranger and druid were doing all the pulling. I sat in camp.

Congrats to your guild on the multiple rotting loots we gave you though, including a bard bp. What jerks we are!