Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 07-20-2017, 11:31 PM
Large Rat

Default "Bottle of Red Wine" apparently giving The Dead faction

Apologies if this is a known issue, but I think I found a bug with the "Bottle of Red Wine" quest giving extra faction hits.

http://wiki.project1999.com/Bottle_of_Red_Wine

I turned in a few stacks of Red Wine to Lokar To'Biath to raise my faction a bit in anticipation of doing Hukulk's Love. I went from Apprehensive to Amiable with Lokar, as to be expected.

When I visited the guildhall of The Dead (Neriak's Necro and Shadowknight Guild), I found I had also gone from Apprehensive to Amiable with all the trainers. I was able to engage in quest dialogue with Loveal S'nez I was previously unable to do so.

According to the reward dialogue at turn-in, no The Dead faction should be given. I don't know if the trainers are on the wrong faction, there's hidden rewards from the quests, or if The Dead just like me because I'm level 20 now or what.
Old 07-21-2017, 05:53 PM
Fire Giant

Either they patched this when the server went down last night (very unlikely) or it wasn't giving the Dead Faction(very likely).

I needed to do some faction anyways so decided to test this since I saw this post earlier, started out with Loveal S'nez at apprehensive and apprehensive with Lokar To`Biath. Handed in enough wine to go from Apprehensive to Kindly with Lokar, but still apprehensive with Loveal.

You must've done something else, level wouldn't matter.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:12 PM
Sarnak

You were always Amiable. Troll Shadowknights of Innoruuk are Amiable by default on P99.

Eventually when everything is sorted they'll be Dubious like Classic.
Old 07-21-2017, 07:13 PM
Developer

Moving to resolved