Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-17-2017, 11:19 PM
Fire Giant

Default Ever deleveled your 60?

I haven't played on p1999 in a while...I went to Agnarr when it opened, got bored pretty quick and since then haven't really played EQ. Been considering coming back and deleveling my 60 monk just for shits and giggles. He's not in amazing gear...he has fungi, CoF, epic, and then pretty decent gear all around (thurgadin legs etc). Anyone ever done this? He was really easy to get to 60 and I loved playing him (he pretty much had all that gear while leveling too) I'm just afraid I'll not manage to get him back up lol and I do like having a 60 monk.

It's worth noting I also have a 60 Warrior, Shaman and Enchanter, plus damn near everything else in the 51+ range, so there's really no more Alts to make. 8 years on server has left me with not much to do since I don't have the time for raiding.

Just curious if anyone's ever done it and if you wanna share some stories about how it went lol
Old 07-17-2017, 11:28 PM
Sarnak

I think shinko deleveled his epic necro all the way to level 5. He had fun leveling a low level necro with epic (no level 46 requirement back then). but when he is in the high 50s he can't do it anymore and finished back to 60 by paying for chardok aoe.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:32 PM
Banned

Based on the sound of your gear, most of it's tradeable.

You should just move over all that gear onto a level 1 monk. You can even MQ him thurg legs if you really feel the need for it. That way when you get bored of leveling around 51 you can put it all back on your main and not regret your huge mistake.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:50 PM
Planar Protector

Just be aware it's a major grind even going backwards.
Old 07-17-2017, 11:58 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Just be aware it's a major grind even going backwards.
Isn't that why we're here?
Old 07-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Banned

did you de level cec?
Old 07-18-2017, 12:04 AM
Planar Protector

I've deleveled from 50ish a couple times to play with RL buddies lower characters. Was tempted to delevel Noman after I hit 60 so that I could do videos from 1-30 that I neglected when I leveled up the first time... but I haven't gotten bored of being 60 yet [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

It's not much different than leveling an alt. If you like XP and your class and are bored at 60, makes sense to me. It's even easier than a twink though since your skills are all up already and you'll possibly have no drop gear you couldn't normally get on a twink and you'll already have your spells waiting, etc.
Old 07-18-2017, 12:17 AM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-18-2017, 12:43 AM
Sarnak

I have a 60 shaman I'd delevel with you
Old 07-18-2017, 12:45 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cecily [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Drop that tag and join your brothers and sisters in DaP !!!

Tupakk-57 Bard(Raid Whore)Afeni-45 Druid (Dial a Port Leadership) |Forums|Facebook| Lumumba-60 Rogue(DaP Security)/(Nocterma Member) & Department of Fun Promoter
Closed Thread