Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2012, 02:12 AM
Large Rat

Default Iksar Faction

Have already read the great guides for raising faction, but in some old threads I notice that previously on P99 Iksars could go to Grobb, Oggok, Neriak, and EFP Tunnels to bank and buy spells/train (in EFP for the latter). Some posts mentioned this wasnt how it should be.

Has this been changed? Or can Iksar Necromancers still buy spells in the EFP tunnels?
Old 03-27-2012, 11:34 AM
Fire Giant

The Iksar faction wasn't as negative with the other races as it should have been, this has been fixed. You can still sell to "true neutral" vendors such as the klok in OT or the EFP tunnel but if you want to bank anywhere but cab you're going to have to do faction work.
Old 03-27-2012, 11:41 AM
Fire Giant

i heard that if you help in killing lucan, doesn't that automatically raise your faction to non kos in NFP, and automatically drop your faction to kos in like wfp??

if this is true, i was looking to maybe help with that on my iksar lol
Old 03-27-2012, 11:44 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kope [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
.....but if you want to bank anywhere but cab you're going to have to do faction work.
Not true actually. Iksars can bank in freeport without faction, just invis, get in the bank, target tha banker from across the wall where the door is, uninvis and ur banking.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:10 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wudan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Not true actually. Iksars can bank in freeport without faction, just invis, get in the bank, target tha banker from across the wall where the door is, uninvis and ur banking.
So you're saying Iksar are glower to the banker, just not the mean guards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:18 PM
Planar Protector

With a shed load of farming in Crushbone you'll be able to bank in Felwithe (not Kelethin) using the same method.... just invis up to the bank, stand behind the banker and bank that way. Not hugely useful unless you've been busy in Kedge, Unrest or MM or something, but the option is there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-27-2012, 12:21 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Swish [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
With a shed load of farming in Crushbone you'll be able to bank in Felwithe (not Kelethin) using the same method.... just invis up to the bank, stand behind the banker and bank that way. Not hugely useful unless you've been busy in Kedge, Unrest or MM or something, but the option is there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun trying to faction in Crushbone though. Zone is, understandably, usually swarmed with lowbies and, unless you can do something like toss a heal/DS on the tank mid fight to get on the hate list for faction hits, you're going to be either pissing a lot of noobs off or they're gonna be pissing you off.
Old 03-27-2012, 12:23 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Danyelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Have fun trying to faction in Crushbone though. Zone is, understandably, usually swarmed with lowbies and, unless you can do something like toss a heal/DS on the tank mid fight to get on the hate list for faction hits, you're going to be either pissing a lot of noobs off or they're gonna be pissing you off.
Most of the time i've been to crushbone, the mobs inside the castle are usually left untouched. Killing DVinn is probably a pretty big faction hit, too...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dumbledorf View Post
I'll look into getting it changed to The Secret Order of the Silver Rose of Truth and Dragons.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:27 PM
Large Rat

Thanks all. Not sure if I'm cut out for an evil character.
Old 03-27-2012, 10:50 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messianic [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
So you're saying Iksar are glower to the banker, just not the mean guards?
Used to be that way, but now the bankers are scowling as well.

But if you stay in the corridor by the entrance and use third person camera to view the banker you can use them without gaining aggro. I've done this on an Ogre that was KoS to the bankers but dubious to the guards.
Closed Thread