Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Off Topic

Closed Thread

Old 03-04-2015, 11:39 PM
Fire Giant

I have a 13 undead warrior but play time is severely limited at the moment. Will be better after next week. Server should more than tolerable at that point. It's not bad though once you're in the teens. Plenty of people to group with and there are a lot of people more than willing to help out. People passing on items they don't need. I was pretty impressed with the experience so far. I think people are getting older and more mature [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 03-04-2015, 11:40 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skillslam [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
is this back when seal of the crusader was bugged and not reducing damage like it was supposed to? OP paladins
Seems like everyone is slamming the shit out of paladins claiming they are a waste of oxygen in almost every single situation, so my guess is no.

dakor lvl 9 dwarf warrior so far.
Old 03-05-2015, 12:55 AM
Fire Giant

i was pleasantly surprised that not many know about fishing as a way to make excellent starting gold. I have made 12 gold so far from fishing skill 150 in theramore island area.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Last edited by Buellen; 03-05-2015 at 12:58 AM..
Old 03-05-2015, 03:43 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buellen [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i was pleasantly surprised that not many know about fishing as a way to make excellent starting gold. I have made 12 gold so far from fishing skill 150 in theramore island area.
I'm gonna get ALL over that tomorrow, thanks for the tip.

Millburn Pennybags - Blue
Palmer Eldritch - Teal
Old 03-05-2015, 06:35 AM
Kobold

<Charles Bronson> #1 US alli PVP guild, join now or become honor farmed!

Glitterati Irons - Wood Elf Druid.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:31 AM
Sarnak

You shall have my priest's facemelt!
Old 03-05-2015, 01:10 PM
Sarnak

Gonna be working on alchemy/herbing today since we got about 6 inch's of snow outside and expecting another 6 inch's before it stops today.

Lemme know if anyone wants some minor healing potions, weak troll regen (2hp tick), lion strength potion (4str). Will send over in mail as I make them on a first come first server basis.

changing the weather one zone at a time...
Old 03-05-2015, 09:10 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millburn [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I'm gonna get ALL over that tomorrow, thanks for the tip.
the beach north of theramore has at least 10 special fishing pools fire fin/ oily blackmouth and sage fish plus floating wreckage. each pool has a chance at seal chests / trunks but floating wreckage ones have 2 to 4 trunks /chest in them.

Each of the other pools can spawn a floating wreckage pool But very close to theramore going north, the 2nd and 3rd pools are ALWAYS floating wreckage. timer is perry fast about 1 to 2 min after you fish both of them empty.

Drops from the trunks heavy, thick leather, Greater healing potions, mana potions, Bolts of silk cloth 1 to 3 is common, bolts of mage weave 1 or 2 most i have seen per trunk. some time s you can get green gear from these trunks.

Hope this helps you all.

-------------------------------------------------------------
Nilbog:

" I'll keep making classic changes when I can, regardless if people threaten to quit. I'm here to recreate classic eq; not to make people happy."
Old 03-06-2015, 12:23 AM
Fire Giant

The beginner's guide's two links to download the client are both offline. Does anyone have a link to download it?
Old 03-06-2015, 12:46 AM
Planar Protector

I went undead on my lock for wotf...but the orc stun resistance is pretty clutch....cant stand the orc graphic tho..so thats a no go for me.