Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-27-2011, 05:07 PM
Skeleton

Talking Dumbest Live moment, lost 5 lvls....

Check this.

I used to play in a cyber cafe when I was a kid. When I was around 9 I had a level 40 druid which was BIG for me, i'm 16 now. I was helping my friend at the cafe who basically mentored me in the game, I was in Kedge Keep helping him track his wizzy epic. I had foolishly bound myself in kedge and logged out in kedge. I went to get food and someone must have hit enter. I get back and im level 35.... and still dying. My friend got a ton of waterstones from a mage and got a cleric to come with him to res me. I literally got rezzed like 30 something times and was given a waterstone every time I was revived. In the end I lost about a level, needless to say my 9 year old self was pretty sad.

Since this incident, I have never left my screen chilling on the enter world page.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:14 PM
Aviak

thinking i could actually quit this game and giving my char and shit away during velious
Old 07-27-2011, 05:20 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by codyscafe7 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Check this.

I used to play in a cyber cafe when I was a kid. When I was around 9 I had a level 40 druid which was BIG for me, i'm 16 now. I was helping my friend at the cafe who basically mentored me in the game, I was in Kedge Keep helping him track his wizzy epic. I had foolishly bound myself in kedge and logged out in kedge. I went to get food and someone must have hit enter. I get back and im level 35.... and still dying. My friend got a ton of waterstones from a mage and got a cleric to come with him to res me. I literally got rezzed like 30 something times and was given a waterstone every time I was revived. In the end I lost about a level, needless to say my 9 year old self was pretty sad.

Since this incident, I have never left my screen chilling on the enter world page.
A wise thing, not leaving it open anymore. Also I'd suggest never binding anywhere underwater [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-27-2011, 05:34 PM
Planar Protector

When I was nine I was riding a bike.
Old 07-27-2011, 05:43 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Life has been taken from the OP far too early. A sad tale indeed.
Old 07-27-2011, 07:37 PM
Sarnak

There was that time with the two vietnamese hookers and I was out of condoms.
Old 07-27-2011, 08:42 PM
Kobold

fear break in with a bunch of retards, druid went from 50 to 45. Had to have another guild come bail me out and even they wiped from zone in being so lagged from corpses. They got their corpses and said fuck that shit and almost a week later GMs took pity on us and cleaned the zone so we could get our corpses.

another time this chick was like hey can i take your surname as my last name too. i was like whatever. turned out she thought we were married in game and irl after that. stage 5 clinger but i did end up getting some nudes and puking after looking at them.
Old 07-28-2011, 01:53 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Never said I wasn't
Old 07-28-2011, 04:09 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kevlar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
There was that time with the two vietnamese hookers and I was out of condoms.
Never underestimate the usefulness of a plastic shopping bag and a rubber band.
-----------------------
Old 07-28-2011, 04:54 PM
Fire Giant

theres a certain mage on this server who went from 50 to 35 not so long ago in kedge [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread