Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2010, 10:39 PM
Kobold

Default Cyclops' falling through the world

Had a few occasions of this tonight while camping AC in OOT.

Once the cyclops was running and I was unable to finish him since I couldn't see it according to my spells.

Petitioned and Aasimon came by and popped him back up for me.

2nd occasion was after he died, and I couldn't loot. Don't care about the loot, so didn't petition, only petitioned the first one because it would prevent respawns.

3rd time was while a pet was banging on it. Petitioned as pet followed, but when the pet died it popped up on top of me [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

1st and 2nd times it was snared and dotted, 3rd time wasn't snared or dotted.
Old 09-15-2010, 09:48 AM
Planar Protector

I had this happen to me a few days ago when I was root rotting a Seafury. I think I landed a nuke on it and it fell waste deep into the ground. When the dot finally killed it I could not loot the corpse because it was completely underground.

I tried kiting it back up above the sand for a while but was unable to.
Old 09-15-2010, 10:04 AM
Sarnak

This happens all the time when I am killing Gornit. I will be fighting him in the water and cant cast a spell on him unless I am under water. Then when he begins to flee, he will often fall about 8 feet under the plane so the ground plane is at his waist. When my pet kills him, his corpse is below the earth. I am able to loot if I click the right area of the ground though.
Closed Thread