Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 06-17-2011, 11:13 PM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goofier [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Please note the use of the words sometimes, appropriate, and reasonable. This does not mean beating a kid into fear or the hospital.
i sec this... i have " beat thier ass" discipline my 4 year old and have rearly raised my hand to her but now i can look at her when she is acting up and raise my hand and it will deter her or stop her behavior and she will straighten up.
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 06-18-2011, 01:16 AM
Aviak

Default Troll Food

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stormhowl [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I feel your pain. I majored in English and am working on my Education degree. It hurts to read some of the crap people type, probably more so knowing that's going to be my future in a few years. >.>

It's the Internet. People don't care about being articulate. They see proper English as a sign that you're a pompous ass and they are willing to troll you or disregard your opinions because you "act like you're better than them". Speaking from personal experience, obviously.

Place punctuation within the quotation marks. And it's not just Stormhowl, but I'm too lazy to quote all the evildoers so the first offender gets the prize.

Also, quote is a verb and quotation is a noun.

I guess I'm feeling anal tonight... giggity.

-John Keats

Reynard Cunningfox
Old 06-18-2011, 01:28 AM
Kobold

Hi guys. This thread is cool.

Old 06-18-2011, 01:30 AM
Kobold

@Reynard - I was thinking the same thing, though I was friends with an English major and he said something like that if it was cloudy outside and the 3rd Saturday of the month it was okay to put punctuation outside quotes. English is a shitty language.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:21 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barkingturtle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well, if you want to learn about parenting and life skills you should probably continue to listen to me. I don't think you were really asking my advice, though. I think your questions were mostly rhetorical.

Oh, and really? "Plunge deeper and deeper into infanitilism"? Let me guess: you read my last couple posts and couldn't stop thinking about penetrating toddlers, huh? Well you're probably not the only one. I mean, this is the internet, after all. I assume the spanking advocates really just like touching little boys on the pooper.
Last time you came at this board warrior the following happened:
  • We revealed you were old, fat, and balding
  • You met your wife off an EQ website
  • You logged on an alternate account pretending to be your "wife"
  • You talked incessantly about your on-par average penis size
  • We laughed you out of every thread you posted in for weeks
  • Did I mention you were some fat ass pretending to be his wife trolling us into talking about your penis as you were laughed out of every serious conversation?
  • If not well... I'm stating it again

I see you nursed your wounds and it only took like what a year for you to erase the embarrassment of being verbally ass fucked by abacab and crew?
Old 06-18-2011, 03:26 AM
Large Bat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last time you came at this board warrior the following happened:
  • We revealed you were old, fat, and balding
  • You met your wife off an EQ website
  • You logged on an alternate account pretending to be your "wife"
  • You talked incessantly about your on-par average penis size
  • We laughed you out of every thread you posted in for weeks
  • Did I mention you were some fat ass pretending to be his wife trolling us into talking about your penis as you were laughed out of every serious conversation?
  • If not well... I'm stating it again

I see you nursed your wounds and it only took like what a year for you to erase the embarrassment of being verbally ass fucked by abacab and crew?
I hear Abacab is so lonely that he trolls RnF all day for any type of company. Is this true?
Such is the rule of honor
~ Omerta ~
Old 06-18-2011, 03:43 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladiimir [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I saw at least 10 posts from you just in 2 days! Don't get mad baby, i still love you.
Lies and slander, but you're bumpin' it up
Old 06-18-2011, 04:00 AM
Banned

Beating a child's ass only works when they're like 6 years old and totally submissive, I used to get my ass beat when I was young and it totally didn't work anymore when I was a teenager...

I recall my dad back-handing me cause I was running my mouth and he was a bit drunk so obviously wasn't going to put up with that shit, and being 17 years old and full of rampant hormones and rage I did what a reasonable human being would do when struck like that: I kicked him in the groin and pushed him down a flight of 30 or so stairs he ended up fracturing his elbow and cracking two ribs from the fall so he was in the ER shortly after that...

Point is I asserted my dominance as the alpha-male in the household and from that day on he didn't raise his hand to me, he only called the probation office
Old 06-18-2011, 04:20 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abacab "The REAL truth" [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, abacab actually wrote this
Old 06-18-2011, 04:57 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, abacab actually wrote this
Everytime I see your name I think of this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

but when you type some bullshit it ends up like this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Closed Thread