Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 02-17-2023, 06:26 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxy12 [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
in fairness, red blue and green players all want a server, not just red.

so if i got this right.... you like pvp, you seem to think only red wants a new server, and red is the only place people troll gm's, spam chat, or train ec tunnel? and you'd vote no on it?

reasons you're slow
1=u like pvp but vote no anyway (or lied about liking it)
2=you're confused thinking people dont troll gms on green/blue also
3=same goes for spamming chat or training places like tunnel

then again, yes men never been much for using their brains to make a valid point, more of a off the top of the head, not based and fact / whatever the people you're yessin say.

yes men, the Redgren Grumbholdt of logic.
You type to your mom with fingers like that?
Old 02-17-2023, 07:08 PM
Planar Protector

I do hope people call it something besides 2.0

season 2 sounds good but 3 years is long to say "season" but 2.0 sounds like it won't be the same classic experience
Old 02-17-2023, 10:38 PM
Planar Protector

Surely its gotta be teal [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 02-18-2023, 06:56 AM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalflingWarrior [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The problem with Teams is that whichever high-end guild gives in to cross-teaming first, automatically wins.

I remember back on TZ, it went from the intended four Racial Teams, to Good (Elves, Humans & Shorts) v. Evil because the Dark Team alone had such a high population. Then, after Pandemonium, x-teaming became the only viable strategy.

I remember there were some long-term holdouts into Velious, like Human Retribution, but eventually those guilds fizzled out because it just wasn't a viable gameplay strategy.

Server would have to be hard coded both offensively and defensively. No healing or buffing players on another Team, or you end up with OOR healers ruining every PVP encounter
That's why I liked SZ more, although it still came down to Neutral vs Evil with good only holding Faydark and Everfrost really.