Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Guild Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-06-2011, 10:42 PM
Kobold

Bah, don't make a wizard. Wizards are good for small fights but once your out of mana you are done.

As far as being cheap etc. There is going to be like 400 people on this server when it goes live. If your not in the elitist guild or a zerg guild you're going to get worked. And your not getting invited into the elitist guild unless you been playing Vz/Tz's for years.

I dislike like big guilds and I have only been playing eq pvp for like 3 months on a very small server. (played eq live back in 1999-2001 era). So I figured a pet caster focused group Pve's well and is not very gear dependent and will do well in pvp.

I am one of those odd people who actually think its more important to play a character that is good 1-46 then a character that is good 46-50 in raid gear. If it takes 2 weeks played to hit 50 if you're hella focused that would equate to about 2 months playing at 5 hours a day. I don't think playing a character for 2 months, 5 hours a day, is worth it if it only pays off in the very end. (with the risk of server dieing before the pay off, due to many reasons diablo 3, Starwars mmo December 20th release, etc.)