Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Green Community > Green Server Chat

Old 05-14-2023, 07:06 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

I started on Veeshan playing a Teir'dal Necromancer on my friends account, as he actually had internet and a computer that would play it. Made my own account, played an Erudite Wizard, of which I have many fond memories of. The main trade hub was Freeport and to a lesser extent Greater Faydark.
Old 05-15-2023, 02:28 PM
Kobold

Played a rogue and a wizard on Tholuxe Paells from January 2000 through 2004. Some of the guilds I remember being in was a Korean guild called Aasadal led by an ogre female warrior named Khangsoon (great leader, super funny). Also was a member of Crimson Banditos! Awesome, awesome group of people that I still think of playing with sometimes.

When Luclin came out, it was great fun to go into the Bazaar and watch people joust in the arena downstairs. Spent a ton of time watching this ogre beastlord named Maynarrd Jameskeenan and his huge ass bear destroy literally anyone who wanted to 1v1 him.

I think the top guilds were Rebirth (can't remember original name, but they changed to Kupo Flux) and a guild called Paradigm Nocturne, who were constantly at each others throats.