Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 09-12-2013, 08:44 AM
Sarnak

Some people need to take a step back and ask themselves what their goal is for this server. Do you want to have fun PvPing with a healthy population. Or grief people and end up playing by yourself? That is what has happened on red. If children cant tell the difference, the only way a pvp server is going to work is to have safe and contested zones, leaving a safe zone to be in at each level for leveling.

Sad but true.
Old 09-12-2013, 10:10 AM
Orc

Loto I am a 60 necro msg me on boards and i'll summon your corpse free of charge
Old 09-12-2013, 11:20 AM
Sarnak

Umm how is this murders fault? You play on a sandbox MMO. You sound like a victim and a biggity bitch.. Grow a pair. With that said, plenty of people have offered to help you out regardless of the tag. I know both Azrael or Nihilum would go out of their way to help ya out. The vast majority of us on both sides want a good community and a fun box (means more pvp).

Oppressor
Old 09-12-2013, 11:21 AM
Planar Protector

Above post is why azrael 11.0 will fail despite nihilium being at its weakest in a year.
Old 09-12-2013, 11:23 AM
Banned

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-12-2013, 11:57 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Come to teams99 it will be a different experience, i will die for my team, shorties for life son

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOD
"I will honor those who honor Me, but those who despise Me will be disgraced." HCSB 1 Samuel 2:30
Old 09-12-2013, 12:03 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikemandella [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Grow a pair.
4real
Old 09-12-2013, 01:02 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by karsten [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
i'll help you out guy, pm me -- murderface and his fat girlfriend are terrible, duplicitous people
Lold
Old 09-13-2013, 12:41 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Loto [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
bards dont get ivu.

nobody is down on live side where my body is near.

you're missing the point. you are playing a game where these kinds of people make up your peer group. i would rather be associated with a pet pile of shit than half the people on this box. beyond self maximization, it comes down to "are you an asshole" or "are you not an asshole"

most of the people on this box fall into the former category.

"oh well then youre not cut out for Red99 sorry boutchya" maybe, or teams99 could have a different atmosphere with different people running the show. If anyone on Red starts running the show on Teams, it will end with disaster.

Now I have to wait for the next progression server from EQ Live, or EQ Next. Just what I was looking forward to.
i warned ya bro. server is shit. few cool people but yea, mostly shit.

see you on the next proggy faceroll hehe

Asmoth (sloth reborn)
17 Human Shadowknight <Inglorious Basterds>

Krysanth Firemedic P99 Red
Rogue
Old 09-13-2013, 01:52 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by NotKringe [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Pretty shitty tbh. Some people live vicariously thru this emu and any and every power trip they get helps them compensate for their lack of rl achievements. Unsure of murderfaces story, but on red99 there are a fuck ton of people like that. #1 reason nihilum is successful and others aren't. We can only hope team99 changes quite abit, I for one will refuse to be guilded with anyone like that.

gluck pal.
Funny you say that!

Look what guild he was drawn to first

http://nihilumemu.guildlaunch.com/fo...211&gid=242820

Hilarious that Tune and Agatha offer help fucken baby kissers on the forums and biggest scumbags on the box!

Tune loves nothing more than corpsecamp lvl 52's, while Agatha sells out her guildmates for kicks.
Closed Thread