Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Server Issues > Resolved Issues

Closed Thread

Old 03-09-2013, 06:24 PM
Sarnak

Default Trak Tooth

I think its about time we remove "Deadly Life tap" from Trak Tooth Nilbog...

This ofcourse would be a pvp only change request. 1k instant life taps are game changing in pvp. We quickly seen how recharging had a huge effect on the server, and we removed the possibilites of that happening. Trak tooth spam, coupled with experience loss on a pvp server says nothing good about this item, especially since 4-5 drop every 3 days.

Your thoughts?

No this isnt a QQ thread its just simply pointing out there is no need to dumb down pvp more with 1 shot items.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-09-2013, 07:41 PM
Planar Protector

This should be moved up on the list right under nerfing/removing golem wands which completely trivialize pvp. Golem wands which instantly remove 1700hp worth of buffs, as well as stats, haste and movement enhancements are much more serious a threat to balance than a few 1 charge clickies that do 1000 damage and can only be farmed every 72 hours.

Until then... shits classic.
Last edited by Dullah; 03-09-2013 at 07:52 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 09:19 PM
Sarnak

I am for both
Old 03-09-2013, 10:09 PM
Banned

3-4 Teeth. Don't think I've ever seen 5 drop.
Old 03-09-2013, 10:29 PM
Sarnak

You know, I don't really recall. Starts with an S! Let's see. Swim? Swammi? Slippy? Slappy? Swenson? Swanson?

Samsonite! I was way off! I knew it started with an S, though.

4-5 teeth lol kringe, you could not of been more wrong, Thanks for correcting this and telling us it is 3-4 teeth
Old 03-09-2013, 11:10 PM
Banned

remove both

trak tooth even more dumb tho, allows bads to get guaranteed kills that they would never get otherwise

funny considering every time i get trak toothed nizzar or someone says "just got 5 last night so it's not a big deal"
Last edited by Num1RecommendedByDentists; 03-09-2013 at 11:13 PM..
Old 03-09-2013, 11:16 PM
Banned

fighting buffless vs buffless is different than 1k instant lifetap

egg shaped were removed, recharging nerfed.... teeth?
Old 03-10-2013, 01:30 AM
Banned

I want Nirgon to chime in on this, were trak teeth classic?
Old 03-10-2013, 02:24 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Trak Teeth were classic, so was Egg Shaped Pummice, Recharging etc.. So all those should definitely be put back in to keep everything in line with "classic"... The thing is there are certain things that should/could be adjusted and or removed/nerfed on pvp servers for the benefit of the server.. ITs obvious every single response so far has been a nihilum that has poopsocked uncontested for the last 9months and this in no way helps their cause for the back to 30pop server they so desire.

Plain and simple there are some items that shouldnt be left in on a pvp server. We stressed for months before launch how bad recharging would have an effect on the server and it wasnt until a month or 2 afterwords did it get addressed.
Trak Tooth is detrimental to pvp and with the amount that drops per week, we will say 7 to be on the safe side. thats 7 casters that can about be insta-gibbed.

Golem wands are available to everyone and anyone on the server. (Removes 1700hp? yes if you are raid buffed and or two-boxing) I'll take my chances there on something everyone can farm equally as opposed to a 25man raid geared toon that provides 1 shot abilities with little to no skill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by inimegalg View Post
kringe always come up big.. thanks bro

wish we were guilded together n pvping but i think selena/keto carrying over some shit that happened in WoW and black listed me from holocaust
Quote:
Originally Posted by Herb9 View Post
you are a prized screenshot my friend, you arent the type to just sit around afk and let it happen'
Old 03-10-2013, 02:44 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snufz [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
They were nerfed sometime I believe in Luclin when players really didn't need them for vp keys and began abusing them [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.].

But they are classic for this era.

So is item loot.... =).
Closed Thread