Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-19-2014, 04:47 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Not_Kazowi [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Everyone knows the timers, recruit and contest.
Who wants to kill dragons with 70 people..... That's disgusting and makes me sick to even think about playing this game that way . I refuse to zerg when I was 13 on live .... I refuse to zerg now... Grow a pair pussies and play this gamd the way it was suppost to be played

Old 10-19-2014, 04:48 PM
Planar Protector

Supposed*

Old 10-19-2014, 04:49 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Who wants to kill dragons with 70 people..... That's disgusting and makes me sick to even think about playing this game that way . I refuse to zerg when I was 13 on live .... I refuse to zerg now... Grow a pair pussies and play this gamd the way it was suppost to be played
# rmt'd to obtain my fungi and tstaff
Old 10-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

are you implying you sold the gear to him?

derubael scowls at you, ready to attack - what would you like your serverlist ban message to say?
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-19-2014, 04:52 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jib [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
# rmt'd to obtain my fungi and tstaff
Prove it..
Go lose another item to sektors and cry about it pussy

Old 10-19-2014, 04:53 PM
Planar Protector

Send a message via AIM to Not_Kazowi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nocsucow [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I Remember when azrael was 36 deep in KC and holocaust was saying the same things. Azraels response was 30 isnt a zerg and 8am subday raids aren't bad. We had w chance to make it small guild PVP but azrael took it down this road.

Play or don't, no one cares kid. Recruit and contest or seeya
Old 10-19-2014, 04:55 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

derubael scowls at you, ready to attack - what would you like your serverlist ban message to say?
woah
Old 10-19-2014, 04:56 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Lol trust me jib was so butt hurt when I bought my tstsff with blue plat .... And trust me as much blue plat as I spent on red server ..... EVERY trade is accounted for ... Jib is just bi-polar stays high 24 7 to deal with his pathetic life... Cant win in game or RL

Banned

Quote:
Prove it..
Go lose another item to sektors and cry about it pussy
lose an item to sektor?
Planar Protector

so azrael had a stable 30 , so you recruited 70, ally with gods work (old nihilum) and keep saying "were at 40% of our maximum capacity" , how did we take you down this road exactly?

do u have ebola in your rectum dog or whats going on here

big egos were butthurt over el presidentes refusal to disband old core members just to suit the holocaust core that was essentially a smaller crew, and now there's mass zerging in retaliation :&
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread