Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 10-20-2014, 03:56 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kergan [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Azrael not recruiting though.
nope, twainz denied among others who ended up in holocaust, were trying to keep the server fun here, we don't try to fill the void nihilum left.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mac Drettj [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
First Azrael win in weeks, good fight

See u next sunday
gg, if u bring a gun to a knife fight, expect us to let ya'll take shit for free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
azrael pound for pound highest concentration of geared level 60s*
i'll agree with you the day you guys start actually fighting the old nihilum crew, but right now azrael is both outgeared and outnumbered by holocaust and gods work who have been playing together since the launch of colgates retribution.

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilldacbane [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Emperor Ganak says 'Those who enter Veeshans Peak uninvited by the lords of the Ring of Scale become nothing more than a snack for the wurms that dwell within its halls. Once you cross the threshold of the Peak there Is no escape. Any fool dedicated enough to locate the medallions can do so, but it takes a truly mighty individual to slay the dragon that has plagued my people for ages. I speak of the poison dragon Trakanon, the vile undead wurm that has conquered my peoples greatest wurmslayers. Bring me proof of Trakanons death with the medallions I request and I may deem you worthy of the key to the Ring of Scale.'
jews trying to steal and plagiarize, you don't say.... throw it down the well, so my country can be free

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doors [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Still sniped everything but PD. Day = won.
i think the term "sniping" can't be used when you're running around with an army of 55+ vs 25 people, you're more or less just spreading like cancer all over norrath, also we didn't contest vs double numbers, that would be retarded, expect zero pvp when you bring 55+ into vp, but i'm guessing that's excatly what you guys want [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

tldr: the moar croutons you bring, the less pvp you'll see, deal with it
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:39 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smedy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
tldr: the moar croutons you bring, the less pvp you'll see, deal with it
Oh noes, how will we carry teh pixels.

Guess I'll try to find some bigger bags.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:51 AM
Sarnak

Lol I use WinEQ guys, and for some reason when i log or /q the client, i have to completely open a new one or else i get the spell file error/or get that "An unknown error has occurred" Definitely not boxing.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:56 AM
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Agatha

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stalos_ [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I use WinEQ guys, and for some reason when i log or /q the client, i have to completely open a new one or else i get the spell file error/or get that "An unknown error has occurred" Definitely not boxing.
relax relax, seriously noone gives a shit that u box. lol. just wanted to rib your shit.

noone's gonna do nothing about it. and noone should. This server is good.
Old 10-20-2014, 04:57 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colgate [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
stalos in VP with sloot outside, 2boxing
You know quite well that we were logged out in the peak waiting for Beastagor to sound the horn of Gondor.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:17 AM
Banned

isn't having a 2nd toon at login screen still 2boxing?
Old 10-20-2014, 05:18 AM
Banned

We need a forumlawyer in here to decipher this one.
Old 10-20-2014, 05:42 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Farzo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
isn't having a 2nd toon at login screen still 2boxing?
nope ...

Old 10-20-2014, 06:18 AM
Banned

Think its funny even though Azrael won pvp they still seem rustled as fuck to defend every inch of FQ and push back more about holo being a zerg.
Old 10-20-2014, 06:36 AM
Planar Protector

i think the evident rustle would be when you're coming up with some foilhat story of how beastagor has somehow created a time-machine type packetlagger system in elf quest 1999 just because he is better than you at pushing buttons

don't do drugs kids
Videos
Wipe it clean.
Closed Thread