Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Sarnak

Default Screwing people out of EXP

Why is it that after much work. Weeks of my life killing in CB and in EC that STAFF find it necessary to NURF , EXP quests ? Captain Hazran at Project 1999. Hate Armor on PEQ. Plat for sale, mercs, exp potions for sale, EQlive. Ive given years of my life looking for just EQ and not found it. Years

Here on 1999. The Deathfist Slashed Belts. I have passed up buying gear. I have passed up going to zones that have better exp. I have spent TIME reading at allakahazam to find quests. Changes are made IN THE DARK. No posts are made that make clear what will happen or have happened. I'm done with the deception. This game should be called- the masquerade.

Disgusted. Thats it. I will not be back to check so see which rogue stabs me in the back. I have done nothing wrong except point out what has changed. So go ahead.
Old 11-05-2009, 10:20 PM
Sarnak

???? makes no sence are you refering to a broken quest?
Falisaty Shagswell mage of 10 winters
"O Lord, bless this thy hand grenade that, with it, thou mayest blow thine enemies to tiny bits, in thy mercy." Armaments 2:9
Quote:
Originally Posted by pharmakos View Post
my dick would look huge in her hand
Old 11-06-2009, 01:08 AM
Kobold

http://christucker.ytmnd.com/
Old 11-06-2009, 01:18 AM
Planar Protector

Why don't you just keep levelling like everyone else and forget about those stupid belts? You will be past them sooner than later.

And I'm sure the staff appreciates the attention you have given this matter, but they have a lot on their plates so they are fixing things as they come in, with a priority.

OBVIOUSLY --- if there is an issue with guards not attacking, this issue will gain precedence over a stupid quest bug.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:21 AM
Planar Protector

Also, keep in mind that this server is technically STILL in BETA, and you are a BETA tester. Not everything is going to work yet. Come back in a year if you can't handle this.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:23 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Also, keep in mind that this server is technically STILL in BETA, and you are a BETA tester. Not everything is going to work yet. Come back in a year if you can't handle this.
he is obviously over reacting, but quit being such a jerk. lets go for some helpful comments, and not blow up every time someone besides yourself has a question or complaint.

edit: stop trolling
Old 11-06-2009, 01:26 AM
Planar Protector

This isn't the first time he has posted something like this today, or mentioned it in OOC.
Old 11-06-2009, 01:29 AM
Skeleton

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goobles [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
This isn't the first time he has posted something like this today, or mentioned it in OOC.

this comment is constructive, i can appreciate it and use it to discredit the hasty ragequit comments of the OP.

thanks

sorry for calling you a jerk
Old 11-06-2009, 03:29 AM
Banned

You know what they say about that door on the way out...
Old 11-06-2009, 03:39 AM
Orc

and if ur that bothered about the belts, go hand them in to cain darkmoore in the warrior guild. he takes em
Closed Thread