Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 04-06-2010, 02:33 PM
Orc

Default GM Rezzing due to Lag

All you fuckin people askin' and whining, and bitchin' about GM Rezzing need to shut your fuckin' holes and deal with it. Lemmie' make this clear...so your pathetic stupid little brains can handle the information:

1. This is a popular, EQ Emu Server, and is getting more popular due to word of mouth and recent articles published. Its a good thing.

2. The server gets occasionally attacked by hackers/bad nerds, wanting to ruin the game for everyone, because they can. It happens to popular and fun things because this is how they get their jollies.

3. There are alot of bugs and coding that have to be fixed, especially for upcoming releases of some new zones like: The Hole, and Plane of Sky, etc.
Alot of coding is needed to fix bugs so that Kunark can be released on schedule as well...The GM's are working on it....k?

4. Now by bitchin' and hollerin' about "OMG I died 5 times cause of that DDoS'er, wheres my GM Rez!?!" you are asking yourself to be put before the things described in issue number 3...

5. No matter what you donate, you didn't take the initiative to start the server, you didn't fund the capital needed to start the server, and you sure as fuck didn't fix the bugs needed to start the server, so SHUT THE FUCK UP!
And if you didn't donate, then by all means you have even less of a fuckin' leg to stand on for demanding a rez, especially from a GM.

So in conclusion of my opinion, because yes, I admit this is all this really is, the more you bug the GM's with your petty fuckin' problems, the more time it will take to have new and better things come into the server. If you have questions try OOC, its global for a reason, you might get some stupid answers but someone might be able to help. If you need a rez, ask a cleric or buy one from them.

I'm not saying the GM's won't be giving lag rezzes, they do, and alot, but if they are don't ask for one, don't demand one, you sit your happy little worthless ass around and wait until they're goddamn good and fuckin' ready, because you have no entitlement to anything from them, the fact this server even exists to play on should be more than fucking enough for you.

Anyways, just wanted to say that, feel free to rant/flame, I'm done with my soap box today.

P.S. Get fucked you whiny little wankers.
Old 04-06-2010, 02:38 PM
Planar Protector

somebody woke up on the wrong side of the bed today....

seriously though, my only thought with the rez issue is that the server needs more guides to help the GMs with this sort of issue. other than that, the gms are certainly able to run things however they want.

(and I didn't even have to curse once...)
Old 04-06-2010, 02:45 PM
Banned

Someone' fuckin' got' overexcited' and' used' the' apostrophe' key' way' too' fuckin' much' damn' fuckin' shit' man'
Old 04-06-2010, 03:03 PM
Planar Protector

Why is this in Server Chat and not R&F?

Not that I disagree, but this ain't the place for it. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirken View Post
if your reason to be here is to ruin other peoples experiences and grief them off the server, then not only do you not deserve the privilege of playing here, but i will remove your ability to do so.
Old 04-06-2010, 03:12 PM
Sarnak

so, can i get my rez now?
Old 04-06-2010, 03:13 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2010, 03:30 PM
Fire Giant

tl;dr

Mugatoo <Center For Ants>
45 Iksar Monk

"You can all go to hell, I'm going to Texas."
Old 04-06-2010, 03:52 PM
Planar Protector

belongs to rants and flames imo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 04-06-2010, 03:53 PM
Aviak

he just wrote it to get free GM rezzes imo

ɹỊɐ-ləq pəllɐɔ uʍoʇ ɐ ɟo əɔuỊɹd əɥʇ əɯɐɔəq I ʍoɥ noʎ lləʇ ll‚l
əɹəɥʇ ʇɥნỊɹ ʇỊs ʇsnỊ əʇnuỊɯ ɐ əʞɐʇ oʇ əʞỊl p‚I puɐ
uʍop əpỊsdn pəuɹnʇ ´pəddỊlɟ ʇoნ əɟỊl
ʎɯ ʍoɥ ʇnoqɐ llɐ ʎɹoʇs ɐ sỊ sỊɥʇ ʍoN
Old 04-06-2010, 03:56 PM
Planar Protector

u maybe rite, imo
Closed Thread