Closed Thread

Old 04-04-2010, 02:10 AM
Kobold

well said Espada
Old 04-04-2010, 02:11 AM
Skeleton

Send a message via ICQ to nick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Espada [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I've known people who were my friends but made bad choices. When they make them bad enough they cease to be your friend. Would you want to stay friends with someone who would destroy what you enjoy?
This.

Old 04-04-2010, 02:13 AM
Orc

I say ban the IP addresses.

Oh wait...i may have sold an extra bat wing...
Old 04-04-2010, 02:14 AM
Aviak

I'm not big on Hall of Shame type activity, but I think the exploiters should be named as well. This is a small community, if anything, hopefully it will shame (some) people in the future from not engaging in such crap. I think it would also be some vindication (even it it is a bit of a mob mentality) for the player base that tries to play by the rules and respect this place.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Fire Giant

WITCH HUNT!
Old 04-04-2010, 02:16 AM
Kobold

You know I can't help but wonder if this whole thing was a pre-planned set up. Kind of like a cop who purposely drops a $10 bill on the ground in a populated area, just to catch someone in the act of picking it up and keeping it, instead of asking others if they dropped it, and arresting anyone who keeps it for robbery...
Old 04-04-2010, 02:18 AM
Large Bat

Witch hunts are loosely founded. When you sell a stack of 324,523,213 batwings, you should have realized something was wrong.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Kobold

I don't think they have time to set up Sting operations here, I assume it was an error in the code that then they found out what was wrong, then realized people were abusing it.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:19 AM
Scrawny Gnoll

There is no law against picking up money off the ground. Unless it is flying out of the back of an armored car.
Old 04-04-2010, 02:21 AM
Decaying Skeleton

First it was:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
...I'm pretty sure if anyone that did this donated generously enough, they will be given a slap on the wrist. Of course anyone who hasn't donated will be banned. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and then its this:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intricus [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You know I can't help but wonder if this whole thing was a pre-planned set up. Kind of like a cop who purposely drops a $10 bill on the ground in a populated area, just to catch someone in the act of picking it up and keeping it, instead of asking others if they dropped it, and arresting anyone who keeps it for robbery...
I don't know, but I'm kind of getting the feeling you have an extremely low opinion of the people who are making this game available to you free of charge.
Last edited by Aggy; 04-04-2010 at 02:30 AM.. Reason: post link
Closed Thread