Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-14-2011, 01:56 AM
Aviak

Default Tovinn - TMO Monk - Be warned.

This is a warning to any who encounter this individual. So, this TMO monk, Tovinn, joins our group. He seems competent. We are are in KC, with a full pop, and we begin clearing back to LCY. Scryer is spawned in the moat, he attempts to pull it but a group in the moat steals his pull. He gets angry. I point out that the group that stole it from him were TMO. He becomes very angry. Surprise, surprise, the next pull is a train which kills the cleric ( me ). He then asks for consent, which I give him, even though I am almost back to the corpse, as I was bound outside and only died on the bridge. I watch as he pulls the corpse into the well, falls into basement, fails FD, dies, and finally /q's. Be warned. This monk is a terrible player, and a troll. He reflects poorly on his guild and his class. Have a nice day on p1999!
Old 09-14-2011, 01:57 AM
Banned

peruns alt
Old 09-14-2011, 02:00 AM
Fire Giant

If he's in TMO it has to be true.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:03 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haul [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
If he's in TMO it has to be true.
Look I am not trying to start a guild war. It was rather silly that he did not know his own guild mates, but this is purely about one players immature actions.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Large Bat

You are a neurotic psycho. I died while CR'ing you, and died in a stupid place (fell down KC well), and I then offered to CR you, offered you a level 60 ress, and when you declined all of those options, I assisted your group mates with getting your corpse (ask magi and the rogue).

You are on a crusade of stupidity.
Old 09-14-2011, 02:07 AM
Orc

uhh i watched this one go down, and you sir are WAYYY off. he died dragging you and i had to work on CR'ing you both
Old 09-14-2011, 02:17 AM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beeber [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You are a neurotic psycho. I died while CR'ing you, and died in a stupid place (fell down KC well), and I then offered to CR you, offered you a level 60 ress, and when you declined all of those options, I assisted your group mates with getting your corpse (ask magi and the rogue).

You are on a crusade of stupidity.
It is certainly one way to spin a story, and im glad warm is here to back you up. Let's talk truth ok? You initially asked our group if your guildy, Warm, could loot the Verix key piece if he dpsed outside group as a paladin. Of course we all said no, as that was a rather silly thing to ask. Then you told us none of us would ever see VP til velious, so why should we care. That kind of sounds like an asshole thing to say, but hey maybe you were just blunt. Then you started raging on people stealing your pulls. I pointed out it was a TMO player. You told me I had downs. Xatava is in TMO, as im sure you soon realized. Curiously the next pull was a train ( not saying it was your fault, it is curious though ). You ask for my consent after I die, and that seems like a very nice gesture indeed. You then proceed to pull my corpse, as I watched, all the way through LCY and into the well. The logic in this maneuver is confusing. You say you were checking for nameds. With a dead cleric's corpse in tow and a full LCY pop? It seems rather unlikely, no? Then your FD fail's and you died, and /q'd. Maybe it was a disconnect? Ah doesn't seem that way. My friend in zone got a group invite to start a new group from you as soon as you had returned to game. So there you have it folks. Believe what you will, but everyone who saw this first hand, and wasn't one of the handful of TMO players this guy actually knows, took it as class act trolling and raging. Those pixels mean something damnit!
Old 09-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Fire Giant

Who are you op?

<< Hassel the Hoff - Druid of the 55th Grind >>
<< Kassel the Koff - Monk of the 52st Train >>
Old 09-14-2011, 02:23 AM
Orc

uhh ok man……

a monk with a fungi tunic and T staff gets mad when someone steals the SCRYER, and proceeds to train his own group as revenge and suicide in the basement ?

LOL
Old 09-14-2011, 02:25 AM
Large Bat

1. I was asking on someone Else's behalf, and I did not care one way or another.

2. How would I have trained our group, standing with you all on the bridge to CY? Logs show I shruikened a scryer...waited...then about 90 seconds later, when we saw people on the left bank killing our scryer, a train hit us. I never even left the 5 foot vicinity of you. This is such a ridiculous assertion.

3. I was planning on checking the LCY area and got turned around, and ran into wrong room. Sorry I'm not as pro as you and I don't know even nook and cranny of KC. We knew there were name's up, but I'm not familiar where the warlord was and we had already agreed in group we would try and dungeon crawl to nameds and head down to basement afterwards. I figured I could head up to ramparts, and jump off the side and your body would be easily pullable the rest of the way by any of our group members hugging zone wall, which was my reason for bringing it with me. I'm a moron and fell in well. I can admit that. I died also and had to CR as well (and tried to CR with you as well).

3. You are the one raging about pixels. The rest of your group got in touch with me asking for my help to CR you (which I did help them with) and Warm offered to ress you and gran your body out along with mine and you raged at him and declined. YOU are the one turning a mistake on my part into the Legacy of Retardation this thread has become.
Closed Thread