Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 09-19-2011, 10:54 PM
Aviak

you have to admit, he did a good job luring all the forum whores and trolls out.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He leaves out much of the text where i asked him to go to the bank with me, because im KOS in FP and would have to paci my way out while encumbered (which i did). I sure as hell wasn't going to give 8.5k to a a lvl 45 unguilded monk, or waddle all the way back to the bank slow as hell through the KOS guards again and get killed on a fluke paci resist.
It's probably about time you learned about the tunnel from North Freeport to the West Freeport noobie area that lets you bypass any Freeport Militia...

Number 1 guild member, doesn't know the basics of navigating freeport. LAWL

Love,
Sworen
Old 09-19-2011, 11:01 PM
Sarnak

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 09-19-2011, 11:06 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autotune [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Really? You show yourself to be retarded and then think "Oh well maybe I can say I meant it like this and people will believe me!".... are you fucking kidding me? I'm not buying that shit and I highly doubt anyone else with even some form of intelligence will either. Yet even still...

None of that changes the fact that

A) you are completely fucking stupid

and

B) completely fucking worthless

but hey, at least

C) you googled Deepwater Breastplate.

He calls you a douche (which seems to be pretty accurate now) and you call him a scammer, which seems more like you're pissed he didn't hand you 8.5k and then run back to the bank while you /q'd with his plat and the idol (you are Gmuk after all).

I mean while we are all here calling names and making assumptions. I wouldn't doubt it if that is why you came to the forums so buttsore in the first place.

Skizzard aka Gmuk buttsore failed scammer didn't get the scam off, posts on forums and QQs it up.
jezuz put a tampon in it, no one cares about how mad you are. I didn't bother reading past the part where you proved you were low class Alabama trash with half a brain.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:11 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warm [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
He leaves out much of the text where i asked him to go to the bank with me, because im KOS in FP and would have to paci my way out while encumbered (which i did). I sure as hell wasn't going to give 8.5k to a a lvl 45 unguilded monk, or waddle all the way back to the bank slow as hell through the KOS guards again and get killed on a fluke paci resist.

just a side note because people are asking, i was going to give him a Froglok Bonecaster robe as collateral for the Jade Mace. Nothing big just something to hold him over for 2 minutes so he didn't have a heart attack fearing being scammed away from his beloved Jade Mace.
Again, I wasn't worried about being scammed by you. You were just a moron for leaving the jade mace in the bank and all you did was put 8.5k in the trade window (no robe) and cancel after I didn't put the idol up and proceed to dish out insults and rage.. I didn't want to do the trade with a punk bitch like you after that. Simple.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:15 PM
Orc

then why not title the thread 'forgetful punk bitch TMO:warm" and not "Scammer : Warm"
either way i think you kinda blew this one.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:17 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Theldios [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The only retard i see is the guy who "forgot" the jade mace and refused to go back and get it even though it was the agreed upon trade. how stupid do you have to be to go all the way to the bank get the $ and "conviently forget" the item you also agreed to trade. then have the never after the person has already patiently waited for you, tell them oh well I am not going all the way back to the bank for the mace.
That is just fucking retarded. it does not matter what guild your in or how many of your guildmates come here to defend you. It is fucking retarded
+10 to you sir, this is my point exactly.

Its amazing how many people cant grasp the fact that I didn't want to waste anymore time on this moron then I already did.

And then I get called Gmuk for what?
Old 09-19-2011, 11:18 PM
Kobold

Quote:
then why not title the thread 'forgetful punk bitch TMO:warm" and not "Scammer : Warm"
either way i think you kinda blew this one.
Your were just an asshole.
Old 09-19-2011, 11:20 PM
Orc

….dont retract your entire point of this thread now that the majority has found you to be infected with a bad case of derpes ….push forth!!
Old 09-19-2011, 11:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
….dont retract your entire point of this thread now that the majority has found you to be infected with a bad case of derpes ….push forth!!
Majority meaning, you had all your guildies come to your rescue and do a poor job of backing you up? Your lazy, fat, ugly and make retarded demands?
Closed Thread