Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 07-23-2011, 06:34 PM
Planar Protector

I forgot how the FV boat worked, and, trying to get to BB, I had to take the boat twice because I was waiting for it to zone to BB.

wait. that's happening RIGHT NOW
Old 07-23-2011, 06:56 PM
Banned

When I first played I leveled to 12 as an enchanter with no spells beyond what you were first given.

Yes, I meleed to 12 like a pro.
Old 07-23-2011, 08:42 PM
Aviak

Harrison that's boss status right there :P
Old 07-23-2011, 09:15 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ektar [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I forgot how the FV boat worked, and, trying to get to BB, I had to take the boat twice because I was waiting for it to zone to BB.
Lol I did this too a couple of weeks ago and had to wait like 30 mins in TD for the next boat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 07-23-2011, 09:51 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Webwolf [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lol I did this too a couple of weeks ago and had to wait like 30 mins in TD for the next boat [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
fuck, i did this last week too [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] ended up swimming to ogre island and boat to oasis heh
Old 07-23-2011, 10:37 PM
Scrawny Gnoll

Many, dumb things from live ...
But the one that comes to mind first is one day not long ago I jumped in the water in Neriak on my DE Necro shortly after getting the DMF spell. I tabbed out to read a webpage, not realizing it had been a while since I'd cast DMF on myself. When I heard the sounds of drowning I thought to myself "Why is this dumbass drowning just to inspect me or whatever the hell he's doing?!"
I tab back in to find myself naked in EC Tunnel where I'm bound scratching my head for about 10 minutes before it dawned on me what I'd done, and who te real dumbass was ;P

Appaullo
Old 07-23-2011, 11:18 PM
Kobold

As a wizard, accidentally hitting F1, not noticing, and repeatedly nuking myself until dead in a fight.

As a necro, AFK dying to lich, but as an IKS, it was something that you could usually get away with.
Old 07-24-2011, 04:07 AM
Skeleton

Check this.

moved to its own thread
Last edited by codyscafe7; 07-27-2011 at 05:01 PM.. Reason: moved to its own thread
Old 07-25-2011, 02:01 PM
Skeleton

Send a message via AIM to Xxtayce

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drieddead [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Getting drunk in kelethin and falling off loseing my corpse and re-rolling.
Did that on my first char on live! She lasted about 8 levels, total.

The rest of these are on my chanter on live...

- Walking into Befallen @ lvl 40ish thinking I was badass, falling through the well and dying.

- Charming an SG in Oasis @ lvl 50ish since that's what all the cool kids were doing, buffing up my pet, "so I could kill all the other SGs", having charm break almost immediately and getting beaten into a bloody pulp.

- Forgetting to re-cast illusion on zone and dying. (Cabilis, Felwithe, Qeynos...)

- One of the first to die on my own PoFear raid, and almost losing the shissar head because I crashed on zone during rez back.

I'm a klutz. What can I say?

: . . . : . . : | a - s o f t e r - w o r l d | : . . : . . . :
Old 07-25-2011, 03:18 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Djerak [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
My friend was playing with a mid level mage at the time, and I decided to play that char for a few minutes, to summon some bandaids and whatnot. I get on, peruse his spells, see he can summon weapons too. I decided they were awesome, summoned up a bunch of Swords of Runes (pre-nerf when NPC's couple proc) and handed them out to the Orcs and Skellies in W Freeport so they noobs would have some decent weapons...

3 dead guards, 15 dead noobs and an angry gm wiping the zone to reset the rampaging lvl 1 mobs later, I got his account temp banned...
This is amazing. And to think all I've ever done was forget to re-illusion zoning into Neriak 3rd gate!
Closed Thread