Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 10-11-2012, 01:39 PM
Planar Protector

This ain't WoW. Sorry you must have made a wrong turn.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:27 PM
Planar Protector

there we go. They were late, but they showed up.
Old 10-11-2012, 02:32 PM
Sarnak

Welcome Aegnarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-11-2012, 04:07 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegnarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hail, and well met Adventurers.

I am Aegnarion, of Ayr'Dal. Yes that's correct I am Half Elf. I wonder... does that mean if a Half Elf has a baby with another Half elf that the offspring is a Quarter Elf?
My belief is that as a hybrid they'd probably wind up generally infertile much in the manner of mules.

Roleplay aside, if you opt for a Paladin you're in for a tough life on P1999. Good class if you want to be unique, though; it's probably the least-played class on the server.

Danth
Old 10-11-2012, 04:13 PM
Aviak

As I sift through the muck in this swamp many trolls rear their ugly little heads. Many with big noses that resemble that of a pickle. Bloodshot eyes and stale breath escaping through what little way of teeth they have left in their head. None of these trolls match the forces of the light.

The life of a Paladin will never be easy, as such a noble class of the realm we have a reputation to live up to and no Paladin is considered a Paladin until an epic tale is lived out and retold in taverns for eons to come.

/ooc Paladin is the most fun class to roleplay! I chose against ogre / troll because there is far far too many of those that roleplay. It's easy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Last edited by Aegnarion; 10-11-2012 at 04:15 PM..
Old 10-11-2012, 06:28 PM
Orc

Hail, young Champion of Light, and well met. Hail to thee! Please, come in, I implore you. What a snowstorm you have traversed through! Yes, enter and warm your boots by my fire. Then we can grow full of mirth! Ha ha! Let us toasteth a blunt, slosh some wine and you can fuck my wife... what's wrong? Quick! Give me your hand... by the GODS! Your wrist is as limp as my member was in your mother's filthy cunt, you prancing little fairy bitch.
Old 10-11-2012, 08:56 PM
Aviak

In the eve of a day in the East Commonlands, I was wandering along slaying several creatures that have a habit to attack travelers and passerbys. Amongst these creatures were black bears, pumas and skeletons here and there. Unfortunatly my labour did not produce anything fruitiful in the way of high quality pelts, only the best required by tailors in seek of making packs to ease the burden of traveling with treasure from the deepest of caves in Antonica.

As I was preparing for camp along strolled a man of the grove. Yes a Feir'Dal in Antonica, I was shocked to see such a figure infront of me. 'Well met young Adventurer' he greeted me with a short smile. After recouping some of his mana he proceeded to bless me with gifts from Tunare. 'I am Thornymofo, it's a pleasure to meet you.' We discussed the career paths we both had devouted our lives to and departed separate ways.

I continued to experience, fighting all different kinds of creatures in hope that I could one day be strong enough to be deployed to the Estate of Unrest and help tame the wild and dark creatures that lurk in the shadows of the basement. It was then I recieved a messenger from Thornymofo asking me to retrieve him 5 piles of batwings from a merchant in the far West of the East commonlands. I quickly dusted off my running boots, lacing them up in preparation for my travels. Once I got to the hut that the merchant resided in and after discussing the corruption and recent drama that happened in East Freeport the merchant parted with some wings for a few coin.

When I arrived in West Freeport Thornymofo proceeded to bind me on the spot as a safe haven should I fall in combat and in return for the batwings placed in my palm several platinum pieces, also 20 bottles of fuzzlecrank formula 5000. We each sipped the light cool refreshing drink as the sun began to set. He then noticed the scraps of cloth that cover my back. After a short trip to the bank he had me outfitted in real paladin gear! Some bronze and a magical necklace that granted me some extra hitpoints.

Tonight, I made a real friend... A fellow adventurer, who showed me that good will comes to all men and he restored my faith in the elvish community.
Last edited by Aegnarion; 10-11-2012 at 08:58 PM..
Old 10-11-2012, 09:13 PM
Aviak

[[ P.S My Immersion level is high, correct... I enjoy everquest, especially the lore and making the game feel like a world ]]
Old 10-11-2012, 09:29 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aegnarion [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[[ P.S My Immersion level is high, correct... I enjoy everquest, especially the lore and making the game feel like a world ]]
You make me want to play on blue. Good work.
Old 10-11-2012, 09:35 PM
Aviak

SCREENSHOTS!
Closed Thread