Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 07-14-2013, 09:04 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
and i really hope there is some grace to the word purported, and i honestly believe you're one of three people on these forums who will even understand what i mean by that.
It's nice that you view all black people as a poor group that can't save themselves so you find it necessary to make it the white man's job to save them Mr. Things racists say.

Maybe they don't want to be saved. Something tells me that even if they did they'd rather save themselves instead of listen to your fat white ass constantly pushing them down as less than human.
Old 07-14-2013, 10:59 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
It's nice that you view all black people as a poor group that can't save themselves so you find it necessary to make it the white man's job to save them Mr. Things racists say.

Maybe they don't want to be saved. Something tells me that even if they did they'd rather save themselves instead of listen to your fat white ass constantly pushing them down as less than human.
OWNED
Old 07-14-2013, 11:06 PM
Aviak

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kagatob [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

One of the smartest guys on the forums. Nice job again Kagatob.
Old 07-14-2013, 11:35 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellouelle [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
im just imagining treyvon martin walking around in george zimmerman's neighborhood and im like treyvon martin shoulda considered george zimmerman before getting into his aggro range. then he'd have seen "george zimmerman scowls at you, ready to attack - what would you like your tombstone to say?"

im also imagining the jurors glowering dubiously at the prosecution's witnesses.
You made an account to post that?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:17 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:

what the fuck are you even talking about?
Old 07-15-2013, 01:20 AM
Planar Protector

i have never said anything even remotely like that.
Old 07-15-2013, 01:59 AM
Fire Giant

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Landazar [50 Magician]
Closed Thread