Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Rants and Flames

Closed Thread

Old 11-28-2010, 05:01 AM
Banned

DA was smart in separating themselves from this situation. I think its noble that a guild would want to stay as far away from hacks and negative playing. Why promote something that only makes the server no fun to play on?
Old 11-28-2010, 05:02 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by spok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have no doubt many players never experienced intentional trains during raids, poor decisions via gms (no names named) and hax that has been detrimental to their game play.
Whoah, what game were they playing? Not tryina flame dude, but it sure as hell wasn't EQ.
Quote:
Originally Posted by spok [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
I have. So I post my opinion - p1999 fails.
Yer just asking for this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 11-28-2010, 05:07 AM
Planar Protector

I like pie.

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hasbinbad [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Whoah, what game were they playing? Not tryina flame dude, but it sure as hell wasn't EQ.

Yer just asking for this:

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Laff, well maybe I am a bit bitchy about the server. Salty or whatever.
Old 11-28-2010, 05:08 AM
Planar Protector

JAYKO!

it's like you make the atomic bomb (server) and you don't want to let other countries (guilds) have nuclear secrets (under the radar information). it's gm's business and no one else's or else everyone gets nuked. letting Iran or North Korea beta test and keep the successful nukes, makes other countries uncomfortable.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Banned

[04:36] <Abacab> Guilds spout the mantra, "Each member reflects what we are about" then treat them as such,if they wish to use such a blanketing statement that these members are an extension of the guilds core values then treat them with a sweeping resolve
[04:36] <Abacab> Disband that guild, IP ban the players, wipe the character tables
[04:37] <Abacab> Cause god knows if I got caughter arguing over a frenzy camp I'd be permabanned on spot
[04:39] <Abacab> one time I even linked an email that showed SEVERAL forwards from DA leadership involving SEQ, that's enough figurative evidence to understand that this whole guilds uses the program, or at the very least acknowledges it's existence in their framework
[04:40] <Abacab> But the guild is taking a 1 week break of "hey guys just go play around in lguk til Saturday"
[04:40] <Abacab> Well fuck! When I trained them over and over, I never got a "Go play in crushbone til Sunday!"
[04:40] <Abacab> Nah I got ass raped on the spot
[04:40] <nilbog> of all the times i tried, and did help you, you're being fucking unreasonable.

I'm totally unreasonable because I want the leadership to be accountable. Because when a huge corporation fucks up with tax evasion only Ted from accounting goes to prison and the CEO, CFO, President and board go to Tahiti for the week while the issue gets sorted out.

The leaders need to be held accountable, because they were dictating and organizing the whole situation even if was just some bum fuck noob using the program, they permitted it, they didn't expel him from the guild, they only PR'd the situation after they were caught. In my opinion they are liable for this members actions for allowing this behavior to occur up until this point, and any arguments against this poor leadership and blatant negligence is mere propaganda to save face.
Old 11-28-2010, 06:02 AM
Banned

That was a convo with Big Nilbog where I was being "fuckin' unreasonable"
Old 11-28-2010, 06:05 AM
Planar Protector

Surprise Surprise
Old 11-28-2010, 06:10 AM
Fire Giant

You're pretty stupid, Abacab. Stop raging and go play WoW, get a life, just go do something that doesn't involve these forums and innocent people's lives. You're just as bad as the hackers. That will be all.
Abomination Snowman - 60 Grave Lord
Proud owner of Innoruuk's Curse that did NOT come from TMO's bank or RMT.
Niluvien Forestwalker - 52 Ranger
Russled Jimmies - 54 Wizard
Old 11-28-2010, 06:17 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yinikren [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
You're pretty stupid, Abacab. Stop raging and go play WoW, get a life, just go do something that doesn't involve these forums and innocent people's lives. You're just as bad as the hackers. That will be all.
You're ignorant if you don't understand the gravity of the situation, where administration only removes the pawns and doesn't punish those in charge. It's nothing to do with this one isolated incident because this behavior of lenient, liberal rulings on Dark Ascension's actions as a whole has been repeated since the guild emerged from Fish Bait.

If you think for a moment that because I train raid guilds as a recourse for the douchebaggery that happens outside the microcosmic view of your own little world which hasn't experienced any of these situations first hand, is on par with blatant down the chain-of-command cheating and negligence then you're much more ignorant than I thought and you have no idea about the state of affairs and how this reflects poorly on everybody.
Closed Thread