Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 02-19-2014, 11:48 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Yeah, I'm going to try and do the Rod of Insidious Glamor quest, and go to Unrest for the Opaline Earrings

Will killing halflings now have any implications on me, later?
Make sure your faction is good enough to do the quest... I did the hand in for the rod last night and apparently I didn't have enough faction to get the quest/reward. In hindsight, I should have hailed the NPC first and went through the dialogue to make sure I could get the quest. I have to do that shit all over again.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:37 AM
Fire Giant

I have a sirin hair hood you can have for free , just find me in game , that's if you need it mate
Old 02-20-2014, 05:24 AM
Orc

Ench is one of the few (maybe only?) classes where, "Get your levels,... the gear and ha-whatnot comes later!", is pretty much wrong. The gear is super cheap and makes you level WAY faster.
Old 02-20-2014, 07:14 AM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miser [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ench is one of the few (maybe only?) classes where, "Get your levels,... the gear and ha-whatnot comes later!", is pretty much wrong. The gear is super cheap and makes you level WAY faster.
Yeah, I think this is pretty accurate. It's not like warriors where the gear is so crucial to the class being functional, but the difference between 150 charisma and 230 charisma is pretty big. And that 80 charisma, like we've said, is very cheap compared to buying that much gear for other classes.

I mean, if you're going to be grouping to xp on a chanter charisma is less of a big deal. It's still important (it seems to me that charisma makes mezzes significantly harder to resist), but not ridiculously vital like it is for a solo chanter (lull crit fails and charms).
Old 02-20-2014, 03:08 PM
Fire Giant

Ok, so i spent last night collecting some CHA items. So far i've managed to get my CHA up to 172 unbuffed via Crude Stein, Electrum Star Ruby Rings x2, Golden Cat Eye Bracelet x2, Cat Eye Plat Necklace, Opalline Earrings x2, Siryn Hair Hood (assuming I can find the kind gentleman who offered it to me), and Incandescent Mask.

That leaves Back, shoulders, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet, gloves, and primary with nada

Primary, i'm gonna go for glamor rod, so that is taken care of. Any ideas on some cheap items, that fill those slots, or items that will be easy to farm at lvl 42?

Asher
Old 02-20-2014, 03:28 PM
Planar Protector

Drake-scale legs (or something like that, they're in sola) are the only charisma item for those slots that isn't rather expensive, I think.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:29 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevGrousis [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Ok, so i spent last night collecting some CHA items. So far i've managed to get my CHA up to 172 unbuffed via Crude Stein, Electrum Star Ruby Rings x2, Golden Cat Eye Bracelet x2, Cat Eye Plat Necklace, Opalline Earrings x2, Siryn Hair Hood (assuming I can find the kind gentleman who offered it to me), and Incandescent Mask.

That leaves Back, shoulders, chest, arms, belt, legs, feet, gloves, and primary with nada

Primary, i'm gonna go for glamor rod, so that is taken care of. Any ideas on some cheap items, that fill those slots, or items that will be easy to farm at lvl 42?
http://wiki.project1999.com/Category...nter_Equipment

Click a slot. Sort by CHA. Look at price tracker.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Old 02-20-2014, 03:34 PM
Planar Protector

Baalzy, teaching a man to fish instead of giving him one.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:36 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkun [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Baalzy, teaching a man to fish instead of giving him one.
I'm pretty sure Dev has been taught to fish before.
Old 02-20-2014, 03:39 PM
Planar Protector

Back - http://wiki.project1999.com/Loam_Encrusted_Cloak - 3cha, 1k.
Shoulders - http://wiki.project1999.com/Worn_Cloth_Mantle 5cha 4k.
Chest - http://wiki.project1999.com/Noble%27s_Robes 5cha, 200p
Chest - http://wiki.project1999.com/Silk_Evening_Tunic 5cha, vendor purchase for like 3p?
Arms- No choices, go with Loam or Gatorscale
Waist - No choices, go with BCC or Giant Reminder string
Legs - http://wiki.project1999.com/Drake-hide_Leggings 5cha 150p
Feet- http://wiki.project1999.com/Loam_Encrusted_Lined_Shoes 8cha 1.2kp
Hands - No choices, go with Incandescent

Nobles robe (or the evening tunic if really poor) & drake leggings probably the only things worth getting right this second. Will bring you up to 182 Shoes would probably be your next priority and then the cloak. That'll get you to 193 unbuffed and I imagine you'll be pretty solid at that point and can put hp/mana/int in other slots, or will get to 46+ and can start replacing things with planes drops.

Baalzy - 57 Gnocro, Baalz - 36 Ikscro, Adra - 51 Hileric, Fatbag Ofcrap - 25 halfuid

Red99
Baalz Less - Humger, Baalzy - Ikscro

If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let there be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.
Picture courtesy of azeth
Closed Thread