Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Red Community > Red Server Chat

Closed Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 12:19 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Off topic:
Omg you are hilarious! I love that your name is Lulz Sect and you are a troll rofl. I see what you did there [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.] I had to show your screenshot to some friends just cause of that.

On topic:
Bard songs should do resist check at each tick plx. Seems more fair anyway.
Old 11-04-2011, 12:32 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazortag [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
yes, Crission's Pixie Strike has a slight knockback effect, but it only works in pvp for some reason. That should be looked into.
I remember this working the opposite way on live. NPCs would be pushed, but PCs would stay in place..
Old 11-04-2011, 12:51 PM
Planar Protector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nirgon [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Or have a nearby buddy hit you to break it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lulz Sect [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
<--- [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
lol ill b ur buddy pal
Old 11-04-2011, 01:51 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mingo [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
What a load of shit. Carry crimson pots for fucks sake. You roll with 15 buffs, you have instant click red wands, ivandyrs hoops, golem wands on beta. You have max gear better than most on beta. You're crying about a bard perma mezzing you?

Fucking /q. Relog. Click crim pot. Kill bard.

Faggot.

Petition Bug Forum is this way: http://www.project1999.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=56

Attention whoring as a shittalking apparent failure at basic EQ pvp mechanics this way: http://www.project1999.org/forums/sh...ad.php?t=53484

You talk a lot of shit Lovely, i hope I run into you upon release, wonder if you'll be rolling around max geared, with max plat to recharge clicks with the ability to login 4 toons to max buff yourself to kill people grinding and beta testing. Hopefully you're as big and bad as you claim to be, maybe you can teach me something about EQ pvp. Until then, your method of reporting bugs appear to be more of a cry for attention.
Lovely should read this every morning. Good stuff, would read again.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:02 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Lovely should read this every morning. Good stuff, would read again.
The anxiety and fear i put into you people. I understand it's hard to have someone so superior around.

Jelly jelly jellyyyy

Edit: Should see how scared most people are when I jump them, they panic so hard that they spam slam on me when I'm not even casting spells lawlll
Old 11-04-2011, 02:05 PM
Fire Giant

Let the hating begin..
Old 11-04-2011, 02:12 PM
Orc

Every community needs a "Lovely". It would be boring if someone wasn't crying all the time.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:16 PM
Fire Giant

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jessie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Every community needs a "Lovely". It would be boring if there wasn't someone who made everyone cry all the time.
Old 11-04-2011, 02:21 PM
Orc

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lovely [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
LOL I even said I was a crybaby in the picture!
QQ
Old 11-04-2011, 02:56 PM
Fire Giant

Lovely...

If mez song hits it has a MR debuff on it, hence why if you get hit once you'll be stuck in it...

Learn to have a crimson pot, bards can't cure poison/disease til LoY so CP makes bard mez void.
Closed Thread