Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 08-19-2011, 09:36 PM
Skeleton

Default < Sack Attack >

A small, all level guild with awesomeness seeping from its pores. We're a new guild formed from angel tears, that ball David Bowie rolled around on his arms in Labyrinth, rl friends, and a few others. We would like to get some regular/semi regular pvp events going on. Sack Attack is not currently raiding, but have intentions to do casual raiding (oxymoron much?) in the future.

Requirements

* Can not be a douche bag.
* Can not be offended in the slightest by the crudest and most out-of-bounds remarks.
* Can not take a video game too seriously.
* Must be dark. (occasional exceptions for lights with adequate amounts of awesome seepage)
* Must accept the potential for multiple forms of intoxication.

For recruitment see Femmefatale, Lysergia, Okus, or Yamish
Old 08-20-2011, 10:07 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Default Seen em

I've seen a couple of these guys around, on average they are a bunch of good ole boys who will bend over backwards to help a random fella out, although they will joke and talk shit the whole time. Really friendly helpful guys, only problem i've seen is no high lvls yet who are able to help out if you have a problem.
Old 08-26-2011, 04:27 PM
Decaying Skeleton

Bump for a really great and helpful guild! As the guy above me stated, there aren't any >35 level toons in the guild at the moment, but being as that most of the toons in the guild are people's mains, reaching high levels is inevitable. Being that most of the guild is based in Kunark, we'd like to start recruiting more on Antonica and elsewhere. If you're interested in helping bolster our numbers, shoot myself or one of the officers a tell, and we'll see about setting you up! Registration is EXTREMELY open right now, we're just stopping short of /shouting to recruit members, like some other guilds, in an effort to keep the people that do join surrounded by quality players. Come on in guys! Get in on the ground floor, and have a blast with the rest of us! Personally, I'm racing to level 50+ so I can start assisting my guildmates and begin raiding. Today is August 26th, and if anyone is interested in joining, I'll be logged a good majority of the weekend. Shoot me a /tell and begin your membership with the coolest mofo's on the internet! We're also in the process of setting up a VoIP server for vent, and a website to further our recruitment and information process.
Last edited by Lysergia; 08-26-2011 at 04:30 PM..
Closed Thread