Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > General Community > Starting Zone

Closed Thread

Old 05-21-2017, 01:26 PM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keggernuts [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Well I can help you with a quests wisdom. Off hand once I can port. Testament of Vanear
That would be great!
I just finished making me some patchwork armor so i'm not naked anymore
Old 05-25-2017, 06:43 AM
Kobold

I can port you around now look up Kulgek
Old 05-25-2017, 10:24 AM
Kobold

will do
Old 05-26-2017, 02:26 AM
Sarnak

Quote:
Originally Posted by peppy [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Hey everyone, I just started playing EQ again. Last time i played was in PoP or Omens of War i think. Use to play a shaman and a warrior. This was my warriors profile from back in the day.

Starting off with a Shaman and waiting for an IP exclusion so my GF can play with me as well.

So if you see a mostly naked barbarian shammy named chesterr running around with hardly any spells, /wave. I was lucky enough to get a sow at lvl 1 and run to Qeynos and back to get my Initiate Symbol of the Tribunal.

https://eq.magelo.com/profile/999369 <-- my old magelo profile.
Welcome to the server. It's a great place! I see your warrior was on The Rathe. I'm from there, also! I remember Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, The Legend of Marr, etc. What guilds were you in? Do you remember? Asking for nostalgia's sake.

Feel free to message me anytime you see me online (I'll be on about 7 hours from this post). I'm happy to chit-chat, help you with questions you may have, hook you up with some spell money, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 05-26-2017, 09:05 AM
Kobold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Messie [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Welcome to the server. It's a great place! I see your warrior was on The Rathe. I'm from there, also! I remember Tindi Losi, Frayed Knot, BoTS, El'lar Do'Bluth, The Legend of Marr, etc. What guilds were you in? Do you remember? Asking for nostalgia's sake.

Feel free to message me anytime you see me online (I'll be on about 7 hours from this post). I'm happy to chit-chat, help you with questions you may have, hook you up with some spell money, etc. [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
The main guild i was in was Clan X. I had a few friends in bots and tindi also. Use to quad and 5 box with their toons when i rare spawn was up i wanted. Or if i just couldnt find a group. Not sure if ill be on this weekend or not I'll have my little girl. But ill look you up when i get on. Your character name the same as forum name?
Old 05-26-2017, 10:17 AM
Aviak

Ooh another former Rathe player! My main on the Rathe was a gnome cleric named Yimmarelle and I was in Noble Blade along with Malbadon, Rheanna and Kanem who now play here in Omni. Welcome to P99! [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Sintia - Wood Elf Druid
Biglee - Gnome Warrior
Old 05-26-2017, 10:20 AM
Kobold

I remember noble blade. I dont remember hardly any character names.
Old 05-29-2017, 01:35 PM
Large Bat

Grats, I'm waiting on my own exemption so the wife and I can both play together like we used to!

Dr00d/ranja combo here!
Closed Thread