Project 1999

Go Back   Project 1999 > Blue Community > Blue Guild Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2017, 12:48 PM
Sarnak

Sources say that our opposition nearly collapsed after a 75 man aow wipe. I hear that guildchat and comms were "unpleasant" and "demoralizing". Im guessing that had something to with that sont kill. Lol.
Old 10-02-2017, 02:29 PM
Fire Giant

Congrats Awakened on another great week! For anyone interested in stepping up their game and joining the ranks of top tier raiding on P99, please look beyond "forum propaganda" and talk to some players about what it means to raid in P99!

I joined Awakened as a semi-casual player, nervous I'd never make the cut because I have a demanding career and family obligations. I was certainly challenged to step up my game in Awakened but that didn't mean poopsocking, staring at a screen for 1000 hours, or being forced to play more than I was comfortable with. I learned game mechanics from the best players on the server, I was held to a high standard of play, and I got my characters to be raid ready and prepared for any encounter. And hot damn, I've been rewarded for it!

Since joining Awakened I got to finish my druid, bard, and wizard epic quests, I've valiantly defended Thurgadin from an onslaught of giants and Seneschal Aldikar awarded me a 10th Ring from Dain himself. I've slapped around every dragon in town, got multiple characters keyed for ST and VP, and pried a primal velium weapon from the cold dead hands of The Final Arbiter. All while maintaining a happy balance between the demands of Norrath and my real life. It's been amazing to see how efficient Awakened is. We play with a sense of professionalism and we get shit done without having to play 24/7 or waste time on unnecessary wipes and mistakes. Every now and then I stay up later than I should, but hey, sometimes Vulak needs to get stomped a little later than expected.

Awakened's policies and practices reward our most hardworking characters (See Kelzaraz stacking up some DKP on the FTE line) and those who contribute in other ways (See Me getting DKP for finishing a Soulfire Quest). Awakened allows players to be as hardcore or casual as they are comfortable with and lets players determine how they can contribute to our success - whether it's porting, tanking, dps'ing, pulling, or whatever else we need done. We also have common sense loot rules that are constantly being revised and adjusted to make sure our loot policies meet the needs of our player base and make sense with the current meta.

Every cycle we see more and more of our characters getting decked out, finishing their epics, finalizing those quests they never finished in Classic Velious, and working towards rounding out their characters! So hit us up if you're interested in helping Awakened fight the good fight and see what we're all about!

- Evocar
Last edited by mefdinkins; 10-02-2017 at 02:31 PM..
Old 10-02-2017, 03:51 PM
Planar Protector

[You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]
Old 10-02-2017, 07:01 PM
Sarnak

Complete domination by the #1 guild on the server, as always. Good work boys and girls.

Props to the server staff for all the recent repops, earthquakes, etc. (still loling about the earthquake last week too).

#proudmom

Old 10-02-2017, 08:13 PM
Kobold

best gifs on server
Old 10-02-2017, 09:34 PM
Sarnak

The great thing about our DKP reward system is newer players to the guild have an even better chance to buy items for cheap which means gearing out a lot more quickly and not having to watch that top end gear go to peoples alt's or those sub 60 people. Get the best for your character and there's still an abundance of ToV dragon gear for your alts if you wish to pay the extra DKP!

Come join the laid back friendly people here at Awakened and I promise you will be welcomed with open arms!
Old 10-02-2017, 10:15 PM
Sarnak

Our leadership will never yell angrily and call you derogatory names [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

Our leadership also doesn't train our own raids [You must be logged in to view images. Log in or Register.]

#cleanitup2017
Old 10-11-2017, 04:24 PM
Planar Protector

Awakened - Where Guild Bumps Have Meaning

Fun RNG repop yesterday - big props to the staff for getting it done and providing the players with gobs of dragons to slay on an otherwise quiet afternoon.

Grats to all the winners on all sides!

www.awakenedguild.com - check us out
Last edited by Erati; 10-11-2017 at 04:26 PM..
Old 10-11-2017, 05:03 PM
Sarnak

I watched a guild train themselves on Lord Vyemm. #cleanandefficient

Relevant to guild forums lately...

Old 10-11-2017, 05:22 PM
Fire Giant

Awakened and Paradigm Shift banded together and pulled out all the stops to down one of the most elusive, pain in the ass, mobs in world history... NEXONA. She's been left up by Awakened, Aftermath, and pretty much every other guild in history at times because she's a monster for sure. She's more up than a neckbeard's boner for Jessica Nigri. She's up more than Woushi after he drank too much caffeine and can't get to sleep (get it like up at night?).

She's caused more wipes than Taco Bell diarhea. She's responsible for more wipes than my car windshield wipers (prius or truck or maybe a reasonably safe SUV with okay gas mileage that is safe for upstate new york winters you choose). But not this cycle my friends, no not this cycle. Babygirl don't wory PS and Aw go together like sugar and spice, naughty and nice, neckbeards and lice and we got her dead for sure!

The garbage loots re-emphasized why people ignore her but damn she ded!

Thanks Paradigm Shift for keeping my punk ass alive in Veeshan's Peak! Fun raid!
Last edited by mefdinkins; 10-11-2017 at 05:33 PM..
Closed Thread